I am tired of these stupid impossible raids in this game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Manolishill, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Morsy808 Committed Player

Easily the dumbest thing I have EVER read on here. Support roles should be made more important to be honest. Most content can be run with stacked dps groups and a healer now.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

This is why you are a joke. You are posting videos from people exploiting the Tankless buff to support your claim that Prime was easy.
    Without the tankless buff Prime was a real challenge, heck even in the descrption of the first video the guy who uploaded said it:
    "Hearing rumors about how easy this raid is when you don't take a tank with you we decided to give it a go. While I wont complain about the feat, but I think this is something that should not be achievable at this point in the game, seeing how much harder it was with a tank. As you can see this was not a very clean run and with proper setup and practice this can be done much faster and cleaner."
    • Like x 3
  3. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

No Angel,.....these vids only serve to prove my point. In all those vids,..there is no Tanks bro. They are exploiting the roleless buff that I mentioned in my original post. The roleless Tank buff made this extremely survivable without a Tank. It was OP. The damage protection was so significant that the Devs had to remove it from raids. Sorry, these vids only serve to prove how broken this raid was when it was first released. Once fixed, the number of groups completing it plummeted. Please review these vids before you post them using them as gospel. At least Odyssey beat it with their Tank, but again, their Odyssey.
    • Like x 3
  4. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

It was still beat in t2.5-t3 gear. Bet no group today can destroy a raid today without a tank with the roleless buff up.
    Even after the fix players were going in there 5-1-1-1 destroying Prime
  5. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

On another subject, i wonder are groups on the xbox getting the feats from Prime and Wave while they speed to tier7?
    • Like x 1
  6. Harlequin Devoted Player

Wait. You think one troll could power five Spin Chop/Phase Dodge clip monkeys? Pardon me while I laugh at that notion.
    • Like x 1
  7. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

The question of whether it was done is not my point. It's just that the server in general was not doing it. Only a handful of top tier players were. The idea that everyone was crushing it is simply untrue and an embellishment of the facts.
    • Like x 4
  8. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I've seen it multiple times. Some people used staff, in the video above most players were using dw(i believe ). Melee combos are easier to maintain
  9. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Everyone wasn't beating it, but everyone don't beat the newer content either.
  10. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Exactly. We agree. However, the reason this is even a conversation is become some are saying that we never had challenging content, which again is untrue. Inner, FOS2, Prime, Nex, Dox, and Throne are all examples of content that IS definitely challenging. You simply cannot compare the aforementioned raids to BN or BBS. There is no comparison.
    • Like x 2
  11. Morsy808 Committed Player

Agreed, brawling is what i use on my troll to combo inbetween powers. Brawling is uber relaxed compared to other weapon masteries. All about timing.
  12. Astral Lantern Well-Known Player

Derio's statement was pure sarcasm.....he runs a support role.
    • Like x 1
  13. Morsy808 Committed Player

Ahh, never knew that.
  14. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

I'd be down, names below! Msg me here or in game :)
    • Like x 1