I am convinced of this LOL!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Flightboy, May 20, 2014.

1. Flightboy New Player

So, guys if you live with a female roomate, sibling, significant other, wife, etc etc please comment on this. Maybe you ladies can shed some insight too :p.

I am convinced females literally eat toliet paper in the bathroom. Unless there is any evidence of this not being true I will not think otherwise.

I feel as if I am spending money on toliet paper as much as an addicted alcoholic spends on booze LOL :p (Wait that may be me ;))

Discuss your thoughts on other things you think they do with it minus the real purpose of it. Let's keep it clean :D

-Flight
    • Like x 1
  2. General Zod 10000 Post Club

What the....
    • Like x 8
  3. MasterBud New Player

Yes I wonder the same thing! I can make one roll of TP last for the longest time, but around my apartment it goes quick. But for some reason I'm the one that always has to change the roll lol
    • Like x 2
  4. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

We put it in our bras.
    • Like x 15
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

they have to wipe every time we don't its usually just as simple as that

pro tip: buy toilet paper and baby wipes you will use less of both and its better hygienically
    • Like x 6
  6. Flightboy New Player

Making you of all people say this makes me :D
    • Like x 1
  7. Flightboy New Player

I know right! How hard is it to change the roll?!?!? o_O
    • Like x 1
  8. Flightboy New Player

Ok... I can believe that to an extent. Why though?
    • Like x 1
  9. Flightboy New Player

Wipes go quicker IMO and they are more expensive!!! pro tip is used and abused :D
    • Like x 1
  10. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Do they put salt on it?
    • Like x 4
  11. TrueOlympus New Player

Actually it could be due to low Iron in their blood. There are many people who eat toilet paper due to a low Iron disorder
    • Like x 4
  12. SoulflyMike42 New Player

I keep my restroom stocked up and cleaned all the time;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. Radium Devoted Player

Its not just the TP, every inch of that bathroom is hers and you are just permitted use.

Every wonder why the tub slowly fills up when you're taking a shower? You don't want to haul out whats in that drain...
    • Like x 4
  14. Flightboy New Player

They could be doing that will inspect the bathroom when I get home. More to follow.
    • Like x 1
  15. Flightboy New Player

Interesting...
    • Like x 1
  16. Flightboy New Player

This reminded me of my many adventures in the Middle East! Starting to think they are on to something :D
    • Like x 2
  17. Flightboy New Player

ROFL!!! Seriously!! I was just standing in a small puddle yesterday while showering wondering wth was in there / saying to myself I'm totally not unclogging it! LOL
    • Like x 3
  18. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

If you have to ask, you're just not ready yet.
    • Like x 3
  19. MercPony Devoted Player

Being a woman... sometimes I get extra toilet paper to make sure I got enough :p If that makes sense. I'm sure men are just as guilty of this though.
    • Like x 4
  20. Flightboy New Player

Common sense dictates here. Not trying to get banned :p But I was curious if there was another reason...
    • Like x 1