I’m electric but not boogieboogiebooging

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xxHELLSTROKExx, Mar 29, 2022.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Hit me with your AoE and st loadouts please. Got a few for each, strangely polarize setup was working better for me on AoE. This was my water alt, she was 68k 10sec st and 105k 3 target 10secs and so far, I can’t match it with electric. Her artis will not change, 160 trans/ 160 scrap/ 200 EoG. She’s an alt and they dual role well enough. Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

For aoe, I use:
    RSK, Circuit breaker
    Arc lightning, Tesla ball, voltaic, arc lightning, electrostatic bomb, voltaic, repeat.

ST: I use
    Heat vision, ionic, arc, Tesla blast, repeat. RSK, Circuit breaker

Even without solar amp, this still might be good to use heat vision.
    • Like x 1
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I shall give those a shot, thank ya. Just want to try it out for a few weeks to get some knowledge. I like water enough that I’m pretty confident I’ll be going back to it tho.
  4. L T Devoted Player

The thing with Electric is that Arc Lightning and Tesla Ball don't follow the normal splitting rules. Because of this, Electric on 8 adds is way stronger than Electric on 3.
    • Like x 5
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

That’s good to know haha. I’ll try to pick some good add heavy raids to try this out on
  6. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I like my water character as well, electric maybe just a little more than water because of the healing side. I've had electric for almost as long as I've had Rage. My electric artifacts are trans, Quislet, and scrap for DPS (solar amp in place of scrap for ST), and it builds SC fast.

Just curious of what your water dps rotation is. I've got trans, grim, Quislet for water dps:
    Lance, bubble, shark, depth charge, ebb and rsk for my tray on aoe.
    Heat vision, lance, shark, torrent, rsk and whirlpool for St.
    Had some raised eyebrows from people being surprised water could fork out good dmg lol.

As said above though, arc lightning and Tesla ball do not follow damage split rules, making it much more viable with more adds. In some cases when doing missions, I'll leave Tesla unused for a bit and just stick to the other 3 powers for quicker KO's. Sometimes I'm even drop Tesla ball when they're at %25 HP or less and walk away while it finishes then off (it stuns too occasionally).
    • Like x 1
  7. Tilz Loyal Player

I guess you want might loadouts :D

polarized Loadout can work for more burst on adds (and only really works with grim).

My might elec loadout (same artifacts kind of) for AoE is like the standard cookie cutter with Egen / Arc / Tesla / Vblast / Ecute / Circuit.
    You can also get rid of slower DoTs to throw in e-bomb for example for more burst.

As prec dps I used to run with attract/shockwave or e-bomb as weapon clip on AoE. Thats only when running Trans/Strat/Grim though. On EoG groups non-polarized is better since you don't run grim.

ST
    Heatvision - Ionic - Arc (or tesla... ppl have differenc opinions here) - RS - Circuit Breaker - Tblast.
    Alternative you can replace Arc or RS for 2nd SC.
    • Like x 3
  8. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Thanks everyone. Will be spending a few more hours on her after work today. Healing side seems pretty straight forward but since y’all here anyway, anyone running a 2 super loadout? A league mate said he doesn’t even run priority heal most of the time so I’m thinking of dropping that but not sure. Right now it’s (don’t know the names yet) prio/ 4plyr shield/ blossom/ some 8player hot/some group hot that acts like page (?)/ group heal. Is prio redundant? And on the fence about going superpower or hybrid. I always go hybrid but seems like I’d be better off superpower for this toon.
  9. Tilz Loyal Player

Standard:
    Prio
    Group
    Galvanize
    Bio-Cap
    Flux
    Grouptransducer

EoG
    Prio
    Group
    SC
    SC
    SC/Galv/Flux
    • Like x 2
  10. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

For the EoG one, flux is shield (I know 1!) which one is flux? Is that the 8 player or the one that acts like page of destiny? I’m thinking to just run 2 supers. Not sure I’ll pull off 3 on this toon. So was figuring prio/group/8man/shield/super/super
  11. L T Devoted Player

Flux is the 4-person shield. The safety net is Bio Capacitor-- it's actually quite a bit stronger than the effect with Destiny (though the two can stack). Bio Cap is also the 8-man heal.

I'd say 2 supers is probably right for Electric EoG style.
  12. Tilz Loyal Player

Yes Flux is 4man and Group Transducer is 8man

For a 2 SC EoG Setup I would go
    Prio
    Groupheal
    Flux (4man shield)
    Galvanize (really strong on clumped up groups)
    SC
    SC

You could make an argument to replace Galvanize for Bio-Cap (safety net + 8man heal). Tried both, both work fine since Prio+Group+shield are enough to get through content.
    • Like x 1
  13. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

For healing (straight healing):
    Electrogenesis (primary hot)
    Weapon buff (because Clarion)/arc lightning (heals great and damages)
    Group heal (not as important as other group heals with page)
    Galvanize (use this often, it's GREAT)
    Flux (4 man strong shield)
    Bio capacitor (this is like page of destiny-8 man heal)

If running eog build, I'd suggest:
    Electrogenesis, galvanize, bio capacitor, and either arc lightning or group heal, then your 2 SC's.

Arc lightning heals for a very nice amount, and bounces between enemies (damage) and allies (heals even pets). It's like a mini priority heal. So if you're targeting the boss, tank is sure to get hit with it. You can also cast arc and clip it to another heal to cut animation. Arc to galvanize will usually top my team up.

Be focusing on where you put your genesis: it hits you and a close group member. Personally, I'll rush in close to tank so either the tank or a melee DPS gets it, then I'll go back out so the group can get the effect from it being on me.

I'm thinking of leveling eog up for playing around (testing it) with Clarion and scrap and using circuit breaker as my SC. 15s cool down, increases damage (so it'll be a battle healer).
    • Like x 1
  14. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Ooooo pale finally joining the EoG dark side. Welcome, you’ll never go back.
    • Like x 1
  15. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Mainly just wanna see what I can do as a battle healer with it. As a full healer, I still need my 5 tray heals to feel comfy (maybe that's the old elite style healer in me). Clarion and genesis keep my alert group up pretty well, with the occasional galvanize, already removed my group heal for circuit breaker, so maybe it'll be a fun toy lol
    • Like x 1
  16. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Sorry, didn’t even reply to the water questions haha my brain was laser focused I guess. Your st is literally exact same as mine was. AoE, I didn’t use bubble and kept a super on the tray. I did find that crashing wave/ spouts/ depth/ shark rsk and either bubble or sc worked very well but I hate melee and I’d get blocked with crashing on occasion and that screwed everything. I took the less damage range approach too.
    • Like x 1
  17. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Also, I played around a bit with EoG spamming, and it really feels like it's a choice: better healing, or green spam. Didn't quite feel like I was actually able to heal as often (preemptively) enough as I should.

For battle healing, I'm able to space out my circuit breaker enough to get 5-6 SC's in a boss (31st century spam) fight, which is nice, except for building it back up to full lol.
  18. L T Devoted Player

I'm not sure I would ditch Bio Capacitor. Even for Galvanize.

Exception would be running with very aggressive Lernaea users, as they frequently blow through their safety net.
  19. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I would suggest to swap out Arc for Vbolt since you want to apply elec PI for Tblast, and Arc doesn't do much for ST (you want it for AOE). Some something like: Heatvision - Vbolt - Tblast - Ionic - Cir Breaker - RS (or whatever works for the fight).
    RS seems to constantly die in elite content, so I'll usually swap out for egen (extra DOT), Tesla (adds/sub bosses show up), or whatever you like. I think Vbolt is a 12 second DOT, so you just want to alternate between Heatvision, Tblast, Ionic, Tblast, Heatvision, Tblast, ... until you hit Vbolt again. I think you can do 2 each HV, Tb, ID, Tb, HV, Tb, ID, Tb, then Vb again.
  20. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I've run the numbers using bolt vs arc lightning, and arc lightning does not damage than bolt. Not to mention, bolt has to split damage is there are adds around (which most bosses have adds), whereas arc lightning does not split damage.

Arc lightning also has the benefit of healing every ally it touches (which is small, but helpful). They take about the same time to cast, but arc does a tremendous amount more damage, adds PI for Tesla as well.