How should I do this?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lycanthropus, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Lycanthropus New Player

I'm currently a Sorcery healer and want to build a Dps set so I can start doing solo's because as a healer it just takes soooo long..But building 2 sets the whole way up to T5 would drive me nuts..I was kinda of just picking one side and sticking with it and just dealing with it if i stayed heals or just going Dps and not heal anymore... Any idea's from the community on what I should do? or tips on how to gear a second set at a decent speed?

Currently 68 CR (Heals)
    Currently 0 CR (Dps)
  2. Statman New Player

I tend to usually just keep any DPS drops I get so that I do have a DPS set in case I want to switch for solo stuff. It's not going to be as strong as my Healer set, but it usually consists of higher level drops from the instances I do.
  3. Lycanthropus New Player

was thinking about getting the full reverse set for DPS from cc but that would slow my progress to T4 down alot i still gotta get the T3 chest and mod my gear to hit 70 CR so I can skip all but that 1 piece of T3
  4. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Why can't you just buy T3 gear at the vendor?
    You need two sets of gear if you want to do both, so you sort of have to get use to storing it. (with armories coming you'll want to)

I've got my regular (modded) damage gear (T5), PVP gear with some mods
    But the iconic anomalies solos allowed me to get full gear for
    troller, healer and tank all (81-83) and I store that too as a jump off to something new.

You are not too far from CR84 and could switch at that point
    If you can't wait... start buying T3 gear at the vendor now, fill it in with what you get from drops in T3 duos (shady night club etc...)