How much?!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Sep 3, 2021.

1. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Honestly it's the best thing to do right now, since the devs are so hung up on monetizing everything, this would ring the alarm the fastest.
    • Like x 3
  2. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

Lmao 100% agree. What a bozo.
    • Like x 1
  3. OnlyNomad The One Above All

I wouldn't be surprised if he did, dude just believes anything his mind comes up with.

He'll come around tomorrow claiming he's DB Cooper.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. MrWood Well-Known Player

He still doesn't play now. Been sitting at 338 for a hot minute and still logging 10 hours a day. He has no room to be giving anyone advice on raids. He's still rocking green gear. Laugh him off.
  5. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Since you seem to be having quite the issue with understanding basic nouns lately. Here ya go bubba.

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/fact

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. MrWood Well-Known Player

No way he has a remote clue who that is lol
  7. OnlyNomad The One Above All

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Hopefully he Googles it, amongst other things he definitely needs to Google.
  9. MrWood Well-Known Player

HAHAHHAHA the hypocrite in you in every single comment you make. Stop deflecting and buy the allies already. Post the proof or else you are just bluffing and trying to gain favor with the devs... and they dislike you.
  10. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Hi Bipolar Diva.

We've all been too busy discussing all the other issues with this update no one had any time to get into Allies -- it's only coming up now because people saw the price. Meanwhile, like I said, I brought up the issues people have with Allies 3 weeks ago because I prognostically understood what the Devs intended to do with the feature. Fast forward, I was right and here we are. Hope that clears it up.
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

When artifacts was implemented, the same song and dance was being told and look what happened.

My point isn't invalid, because I never once stated that you outright can't complete content without them lol. You won't be winning any arguments by twisting words and making up what others said to make yourself have a point. :pNow sit.
    • Like x 2
  12. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Your opinions are stupid on their own don't get me wrong but I think when they called you a bozo, they were referring to the entirety of your being.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Honestly allies are useless, they only last a blink of an eye and they are gone. So what is the point?
    • Like x 3
  14. OnlyNomad The One Above All

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. OnlyNomad The One Above All

That's rich coming from you, of all people.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. OnlyNomad The One Above All

[IMG]

*Shoutout to Proxystar for this one.
  17. MrWon Committed Player

guys stop arguing with Demon. I can't keep liking all your posts
    • Like x 2
  18. Apollonia Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. OnlyNomad The One Above All