How much renown do I need?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MAXILIANO, Nov 26, 2016.

1. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Thank you!
  2. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Not holding my breath; are shock jock and nuclear in there yet. It'll be a while.
  3. Voaxghost Well-Known Player

Probably once max cr, not including op items, is 196+ will see The old t8 sets In there.
  4. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Shock jock's there; think outlaw not yet.

as far as buff goes elite AFIii will yield the more might than a 50 pt feat could. So I'm not knocking those who are getting elite first. For others who are SP completionists but may not care about the elite (since CR diff is still here); they may just want to collect the set and be done with it.
  5. Voaxghost Well-Known Player

Im going for elite > op items > base items > then Normal gear
  6. Controller Devoted Player

Well, at least the gear is right there in front of us - rather than RNG...

Looking forward to the grind.

Now if I can just get familiar with LB OLY E mechanics.
    • Like x 1
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Ya can get to 6400 renown in 8 weeks w/out replays if u complete both raids every other week. Then ya need 1 boss to hit trusted. Personally i dont see the point when all elite gear does is give the affinities and those dont really do anything.
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Mechanics:
    1. If you get the electric shield, go to a pool to cleanse it.
    2. Have a troll or healer (or anybody with a shield) step quickly onto a pool that has already been used in order to get rid of the electric AoE on it and make it usable again to cleanse shields.
    3. When Zeus gets the skull above his head pop Hecate's Elixir.
    4. When the bird comes out, the player who was turned into a bird targets him and uses power number 1 to get aggro of the bird and keep it away from the group. This really only works if it's a DPS that is turned into the bird. If a troll, tank or healer becomes the bird then they turn back into a person and have everyone roll away from the bird.
    • Like x 2
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

But the styles are shiny! Plus I'm a troll so the 8 piece affinity is actually really useful for me.
    • Like x 1
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Well ya the troll one isnt bad. But u know what i mean, those affinities arent making or breaking anyone. I like the godfall style a lot but i wish they would of made the elite chest glow more. Like the S part. Its the 2 lines under the S that glow. But i know they can be limited on styles. Just wish the affinities were better. I remember the devs saying new ones would be introduced. Hope that happens soon. I ran both elite raids but did em mostly for the feats.
    • Like x 1
  11. Unida Dedicated Player

^ pretty much this

ditto the new mod plans.

not.worth.the.bother

yet?
  12. Here2Help Devoted Player

I pushed for 190 first with a mix of elite vendor gear and both of the OP items. I then finished the full elite vendor set (wished I got feat points or a title but oh well) and I'm now working on the normal vendor gear for my tank to pop the feat.