How many of you made a kick *** video of your character?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by nexthustle, Aug 18, 2015.

1. nexthustle Well-Known Player

If that is you share your best story you've created of your characters and others. If you can't do so you having no bragging rights in DCUO. Anyone can win a match, it's more about while you in that match your enemy you are facing says Damn that's such and such of Dc Universe.
  2. Saami Loyal Player

I would like to, but i suck of making videos.
    • Like x 1
  3. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Im sorry, but I dont think there are enough threads about how uber you are. Can you start more please?
    • Like x 4
  4. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Just to see if i got this straight...I practice martial arts...but if i win a match, yet i don't do a kick *** video of it...then i can't brag about winning the match?But if the guy who lost does a video, he can brag that i kicked his ***? please...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Dezaras Loyal Player

I make videos but my PvP record is like the reverse of The Undertaker's WrestleMania record.

In other words, I suck. As storytelling is my strength, so too is *** kicking for other players.
    • Like x 2
  6. DrWolfXL Active Player

I could but i'm only level 17. i could just make one for my looks.
    • Like x 1
  7. nowburn4it Loyal Player

I don't like this whole "make video of your pvp wins" crap...It's a game, it's made for people to have fun playing it. It's not fun to get an email from someone who just beat you in one of the twenty pvp fights you've had today telling you how much you suck and that he's posting it on youtube...Why?
  8. Faust74 Loyal Player

I'm more into making Comedy videos with my Character than the Kick Asterisks part.
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Hey, if you are going to kick Asterisk, you better watch out for Obelisk kicking you!
  10. SuperBell Loyal Player

Where is your video?