How long until the new complaints that the cash cap needs to be raised?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MsTickle Fate, Aug 6, 2019.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Place your bets now!

I give it a week.
    • Like x 3
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Whoops, I hadn't checked other threads from this morning yet. The complaining has already begun. I should have known.
    • Like x 6
  3. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

You already lost, there are people in a thread complaining about it *NOW*.
    • Like x 2
  4. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Yeah, I noticed immediately after posting. I did it in the wrong order. :eek:

Players are so gracious. "Thank you for that new thing which isn't good enough and sucks and gimme more!"

Except they leave out the "thank you" part altogether.
    • Like x 3
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Lets be honest...the $500 and $1000 cash increase were borderline pointless. I'm still a little confused as to why they even did it.
    • Like x 1
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I wanted to reply ¨52 seconds¨ but was not quick enough. ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

Lets be honest this cash increase is like Bill Cosby saying sorry to get out of jail

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Intense-Inferno Level 30

I've been premium for like 99% of my DCUO run and I've never really had a problem with the cash cap. Recently tho the big problem for me is them making the new Soder enhancers nontradable. They cost 9k but I use to just get my legendary friends to give me a few so I can craft the newest sodas. If the new cash cap doesn't solve this there isn't much of a point for me.
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Like always, you premium players can sub if you don't like it.
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Good to know, from now on I'm gonna sell trash for 3001$ :eek:
    [IMG]
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Good point, yes this will actually increase the amount of money i earn :D
  12. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I hope they pull a whoopsie and say that the 3k cash cap is for switch players only and ps, xbox and pc will be reverted back to 2k after daily restart.
  13. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Ms Fate, I smell great tsk war:oops: in the upcoming week.

:mad: Nani!! Let me say this! Keep the cash cap EXACTLY where it is.

:)

Free players: Hey, Sub players! Looks like *we* free players can play for free.

Sub players: Hey, Free players* Looks like *we* Sub players can Trade items and cash, unlimited-cash :)
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

It means that new gear from future DLCs can now be put in the episode vendors for more than $2,000.
  15. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

16. Great Architect Loyal Player

Yes, but as I said in the other thread, if you own the E3 Episode from buying the CR 210 skip, you ought to be able to craft the Soders and Consumables from it - which you can't right now ;).

Yes, it has always been like this, no I don't think it is reasonable. At the very least, buying an episode should raise your cash cap to cover the Catalysts and Soder Enhancers for that Episode. You're supporting the game by buying an episode - you should reasonably expect to be able to use everything in it (short of stuff that requires the Lair System / Shield Weapon / Utility Belt, or other corner cases that would clash with other upgrades).
  17. Proxystar #Perception

You could always ask for them to decrease the cost of the soder enhancers :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  18. Great Architect Loyal Player

NSFW!

19. Saami Loyal Player

Why should Daybreak care about free players? Even subscribers cant get everything, but still have possibility to pay more to get things faster. AKA pay2win.