How long have you been playing

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Superman1955, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Superman1955 Active Player

Depending on how long you have been playing can affect your viewpoint of the game. Also it would be nice to see how long the players reading these forums have been active players.
    Myself about 16 months with still many of the older feats to complete I like to consider myself an active player who has still much to learn from the veterans...
  2. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Started early 2012 i miss the good old days.
  3. Mazahs Loyal Player

Shortly after launch.
    Still have disk
    • Like x 4
  4. |The 3rror Committed Player

5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Since the PS3 open Beta. Never got my Beta emblem tho GRRRRRRRR

I’ve taken some time off here and there, played some other games, etc, but always come back to DC. It’s my home :)
    • Like x 1
  6. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Since BATTLE FOR EARTH was brand-new and Prime Battleground was the cutting edge raid.
    That's March, 2012.
    • Like x 1
  7. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

Since beta wish all my old league mates were still around I’m the last man standing
  8. the solowing Unwavering Player

December 2011

Still login to look around and chat
  9. EP Ice Loyal Player

Same here
  10. Eve YouTuber

Nov 2016, I've been here before the revamp, my friend introduced me and I fell in love with the game.
    Nowdays I kind of lost the sparks, but I still enjoy if I don't play too much. :)
    • Like x 3
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Mid 2014, been here ever since! Been here 4 years, going on 5 now :)

R.I.P my pc league mates, haven't seen them in forever
    • Like x 1
  12. Saami Loyal Player

Since launch. Thats a lot of hours spent in game.
    [IMG]
  13. Mazahs Loyal Player

Remember when the census gave total hours played.
    Yeah, I freaked and hoped the wifey would NEVER see that!
    • Like x 3
  14. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

early 2013.
    steam says 5,025 hours played. That's not including the standalone launcher hours before I started using steam.
    Days in league right around 2,000++ days, not including a drama break.
  15. Saami Loyal Player

My picture isnt showing for me. Lets try again.
    [IMG]
  16. Isif Committed Player

May 2013. Coworkers got me hooked, then they kicked the habit. Sign on every now and then to troll something.
  17. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Been playing since feb of 2014 and also this is my first mmo as well . I've been on here since 2016 however.
    • Like x 1
  18. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

November 2011 , lol I remember always seeing ppl talking in the shout chat all the time while grinding up to lvl 7 but I swear this game ain’t come with directions for a lot of stuff anyway my 1st time using the shout box to get help for grodd fight haha mannnnn if it wasn’t for those level 20 and 17(vets) at the time really explaining to me what a mmo was and how Dcuo worked I would have missed out on a great genre of gaming lol (only played Dcuo and eso haha )
    I keep saying this but we just need DCUO 2 with character transfer lol ‍♂️
    • Like x 2
  19. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

Few weeks before Fight for the Light DLC - Sept. 6, 2011.
  20. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

Late 2012

Edit: try not to take the whole feats menu and work them all at once instead focus on a particular part each day, whether it is only doing alerts for an hour or some of the older raids. Use the walk-ins as applicable, you may need 3 friends for some but most can be solo'd. Be sure to read the feats description as well.
    • Like x 1