How do you do your feat hunting?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by VintageWine, Jan 26, 2016.

1. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Usually before feat hunting I prepare myself with lots of ALCOHOL. That is a key ingredient to banging out feats in my opinion, especially the grindy ones. If you aren't a drinker, I suggest you start with the feats that can be done as a group. For example, kill 25,000 unicorns. If you can get 7 other people who all need the same feat, you guys can bang it out rather quickly.
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

they really do. single shot feats are great because you do them, you're done; styles are a little more involved but there's a million of them so they can line your pockets fast.
  3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I've got several grindy feats that I've been working on. I know some people will grind away at one until they get it, then repeat. I do a little here, grind a little at that one there, throw in some pvp grind for variety. All those lower tier feats are a lot easier and faster once you get your cr up over, say 130. Braniac duos were such a pain at t2, but at 120 I could solo them in just a few minutes.
    • Like x 2
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Yeah, you can just sit in gotham, walk into the bottle and do twenty of em in an hour.
  5. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

That's actually why i recommend 'wait until you're at 100+ cr to start feat hunting - it's SOOOO much easier then.
  6. Dibrie Committed Player

The only feats i gave up to get are stylez, the rest just fooling around and then go on a farming spree for a week or 2.
    With pvp more bearable atm, i will be more fooling around then ever.

greets