How do I zoom out? I forgot

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Critical Massacre, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Critical Massacre Committed Player

At one point I remembered how to change the view of my character but suddenly I got one guy super zoomed in and I do t know how he got their or remember how to get him back to normal. Please help.
    • Like x 3
  2. Grip Committed Player

Ha. Caveat: My fingers know this answer with more certainly when holding my controller than my brain does, but provided you're on PS, it's L1 + down (I'm nearly sure)... Can't speak for other platforms. If you are on PS, give it a try lol I'd love to know if I'm right before playtime later.
    • Like x 2
  3. Great Architect Loyal Player

As Grip says, hold L1 and Down and Up on the D-Pad control the zoom level when using a Controller to play. The Mouse Scroll Wheel is the default when using a Keyboard and Mouse setup.
    • Like x 3
  4. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Thank you
    • Like x 2
  5. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

That would explain it. I was having the same problem, but I kept forgetting to ask. I saw how to do it a few months ago, and recently when I tried it again, I was trying to use the analog sticks. Maybe next time I'll remember it's the d-pad.
    • Like x 2
  6. Cypharr Committed Player

Also if you haven't done so you must turn of auto zoom in the setting for it to work.
    • Like x 1
  7. Cypharr Committed Player

Thanks to this thread I now know what auto zoom does. I'm currently testing it out manually to see which fits my play style better.

What I still don't understand is the auto follow options, can someone enlighten me on how that works?
    • Like x 2