How can I get the T-Sphere totem aside from as an investigation reward?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by K3str3lDC, May 24, 2020.

1. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I wanted to get one of my toons a bunch of T-Sphere totems to put in his 3 bases as a sort of security. It's obtainable from a Metal P1 investigation and from Detective McNulty. Since I want a bunch and only 3 of my toons are high enough cr for that content and therefor able to get the investigation and they'd only get one for completing it, so I'd only be able to get 3 that way. However, I figured I could just hoard source marks I get from doing all the stuff I'm already doing every day anyway and buy them from McNulty once the next episode drops and Dark Metal Coins turn into source marks. However, when I went to see what the price was, the item wasn't in his wares. I remember seeing it there before, but now there's only the damaged T-Sphere totem and the accessory. Someone on the Discord said it didn't show up for them either. Was it removed from wares? Did they make it so it only appears after you complete the investigation and get the first 1 as a reward from it? What can I do?

I'm referring to this item: https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/T-Sphere_Totem
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's a base item. Did you look on the broker?
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah but it's not there
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I don't think you can sell it on the Broker.... and you cannot seem to be able to trade it to your other characters either.

It seems to be a 1 per character kind of deal.
    Which is strange because you seem to be able to have as many Malfunctioning T-Spheres as you want. But the proper one??? only one per character it seems.

Although I do have 3 T-Spheres in my League Hall. You can donate them to your League Hall.
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Well that's stupid..... guess I'll have to stick to collecting a bunch of Scoopses then! I was gonna use the Titans Island drone, but the I have just wants to swim in the floor for some reason!