Up-Votes Needed Homecoming Vendor Bug

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Elijah Seed, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I find this one odd.

I just logged in on my EU PC character to run the Homecoming daily for the very first time. The two open world dailies were fine. No problems. Then I queued for and got into the daily Black Fire fight. Again no problems. I went down to the dance floor, did a little dancing then flew around a bit and decided to leave.

Before leaving I stopped at the vendor to see what is being offered. I previewed the hair style (I think it looks stupid) and then quit the vendor but was unable to move. NONE of my controls worked except my mouse to look around. I could not move in any direction nor could I duck and roll. I tried to open my map to zone out but that wouldn't even work.

I tried to switch characters just to get to the Character Select Screen and that didn't even work. Then I tried to exit the game and THAT didn't work either. I went back into the map again thinking there might some lag involved but still no joy. Then I clicked on the PHASE button and that froze the game entirely where EVERYTHING stopped working.

So I did the old CRTL+ALT+DEL to close the game and came here to post the problem. I did look first to see if anyone else made a post regarding this issue and didn't see one. So here's mine.

I'll relaunch the game and see if it's timed out and then try this again on my main on US PC.
  2. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Worked fine on my US PC main. No issues. Just my EU PC character experienced this problem.