Hologram Accessory Styles (Not Just Auras)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Harlequin_Nox, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

So, when you hit Level 10, you get a message to talk to Hawkman in one of the GCPD Safehouses (or at least you used to) to hit Area 51. This is a hologram of Hawkman.

If you hit the bottom middle area (not the Pit) of the Hall of Doom, you can find a hologram of Dr. Sivana hanging around. Brother Blood, too.

So, my question is... can we get an option like this for our characters in the Accessories tab, please?

While I'm at it, I think something similar to the hologram, but with more mashing of colors and a moving outline, would also make a great Accessory Style (similar to Hallucinations, basically, but based on your Styles rather than being a set visual already available in the MP).

I would buy this. Would you?

EDIT: It occurs to me that this would also be a fun style option for Sidekicks if we're one day able to customize their look, too. Hologram Sidekick! Woo hoo! :)
  2. Predicament Well-Known Player

This would also be great as a base drop, having holograms of things instead of stone statues
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Ooooooh this would be awesome. 10/10 would buy.
  4. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

Or Hologram Statues in League Halls! ^_^
    Maybe have holograms of top league members that give out missions instead of Mission Consoles....
    (Not really serious about these, but they sound kinda fun - if off-topic)

Even so, the Hologram Accessory Style would be uber. :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Negative Man Level 30

Yeah this would be cool kind of goes with the thread I made about sparring target skins so we can beat on hawkman and batman and such.
    • Like x 1
  6. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

I am not sure of the logistics of something like that. But If they could do it, I would be all for it. +1 for me.