Holiday Event Items Requests (for future events)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Imaginos, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Imaginos Dedicated Player

I have no idea whom I should contact with suggestions for future holiday base items, so I'm posting this here and hope that other's chime in with what they'd like to see for upcoming and next year holiday event items. I know it's probably too early to get things for Halloween but there's always next year for those soon to arrive holiday events.

Halloween:
    • Fireflies. - Similar to the Fireflies and grass but just fireflies, good for graveyards, sand, etc..
    • Fog (Thick) - Thicker fog that comes up to the sprite body size's knees or so, that fades at the edges.
    • Closed Curtain Window (Floor/Ceiling) - Window that doesn't attach to a wall for placing against freeform walls/dividers.
    • Sheet Ghost totem (base pet) - semi transparent sheet ghost base pet that roams.
    • Sheet Ghost placeable - not a pet but a standard base item, semi transparent, sheet blowing in the wind maybe?
    • Night Sky ceiling placeable - Night sky similar to the snow clouds or enchanted forest skylight but without the tree branches, with it fading out at the edges.
    • Higher drop rate on things like the Cat Scratching Post in the vault.
    • Small versions of the ground placeables, like the difference between Grass Patch & Grass Patch - Large.
    Wintersday:
    • Hoarfrost items that aren't an SM only thing
    • Snow placeable that fades into the ground instead of having such a harsh edge, in large & small sizes.
    • Christmas Elf totem (base pet). Male & Female.
    • Dex-Starr base pet & Combat Trinket.
    • Snowman/Woman supply drop, or maybe gingerbread man supply drop.
    • Small versions of the ground placeables, like the difference between Grass Patch & Grass Patch - Large.
    Valentine's Day:
    • Zamoran Crystal Divider - Using the darker stone & crystals for the look.
    • Bunny Ears costume piece (head & face for max use-ability), and Cotton Tail piece too (belt and accessory for max use-ability).
    • Crystal totem (base pet)- Like the Earth Crystal Golem but zamaron crystals. Maybe walking like doomsday does instead of flying. Either would be fine.
    • Violet Lantern Charging console - like the Green Lantern one, but violet.
    • Zamaron Crystal flooring/roofing/plates similar to the sunstone crystal flooring/roofing/plates, using the rocky & crystal look.
    Springtime Event:
    • Bright Sky ceiling placeable - Bright sky similar to the snow clouds or enchanted forest skylight but without the tree branches, with it fading out at the edges. Could have some clouds.
    • Leaf (frond) Skirt (Shorts for guys), and Leaf top, maybe leaf-ish gloves/boots/shoulders too. Jagged edges not smooth cut.
    • Autumn Spirit totem - similar to the green wil-o-wisp totem one but autumn colors.
    • Rocky Stone Wall - similar to the Stone Wall Cascade but without the water and a bit flatter so we can make actually rocky walls/caves.
    • Rocky Stone Ceiling - similar to the Stone Wall Cascade but without the water and a bit flatter so we can make actually rocky walls/caves and ceiling of course.
    • Pond Water Placeable - That's different texture than the Summer event one, perhaps darker like in the ponds, in both Large and Small size.
    • Hanging Ivy Cluster - Similar to the Ivy Cluster wall version but hangs from the ceiling and able to be walked through.
    • Ceiling/Corner Ivy Cluster - similar to the ivy you've used in some of the Themyscira/Atlantis style missions that sticks in the corner between the ceiling and the floor.
    • Dancing Wil-o-Wisps Supply Drop - multicolored wisps perhaps.
    St. Patrick's Day:
    • More Treasure Items - Suppose these could be summer too but really we need more loot looking items.
      • Treasure Chest - Open - with jewelry spilling out, lid halfway open.
      • Treasure Chest - Open Fully - with lid thrown back all the way.
      • Pile of Coins & Jewelry - Cups, small statues, jewelry etc..
      • Closed Treasure chest
      • Rolls/Bundles of fine silk & cloths
      • Treasure pouch - open and treasure spilling out.
    • Stepping stones - similar to the stacked stone wall but a bit more square and about half the height, for all those water placeables that need crossing.
    • Celtic Stone Dias - Short round-esque rough hewn stone in the celtic style for covering the bottom of teleporter base items or used as stands for other things.
    • Small Bar Keg - Smaller bar keg with and without stand. Hogshead barrel size.
    • Kilt Leg & Belt Clothing Item. Mid Thigh. By belt I mean the same Kilt in belt slot to be worn over other leggings if desired.
    • Serving Wench / Swain top. Mid Forearm or sleeveless.
    Summertime:
    • Small Water Patch & Sand Patch, like the difference between Grass Patch & Grass Patch - Large.
    • Wil-o-wisp totem - Lighter colored blue that sprinkles people or splashes them with water?
    • Flotsam & Jetsam - Shipwreck items half sticking out of the ground so they'll look buried in sand/water, such as - All these in wooden sailing ship style.
      • Shipwreck Crate,
      • Shipwreck Barrel,
      • Shipwreck deck piece,
      • Shipwreck Helm (Wheel),
      • Broken Mast & Crow's Nest,
      • Broken Mast - Tattered (has partial canvas sail),
      • Broken Hull (larger base item that's part of a wooden ship body.
      • Broken Rudder
    • More Pirate themed stuff.
      • Parrot Shoulder Accessory
      • Sash Belt with and without cutlass
      • Pirate Boots - just over knee, folded down.
      • Davy Jones Outfit - barnacles & tentacles, tattered, Longcoat etc..
    • Coral that isn't in pots
    • Underwater Block that makes people swim who enter it. floor to ceiling base item. maybe a few fish swimming in it.
    What future Event Items would you like to see?

• Like x 10
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Heart Eyes face item that compliments this year's Lovely Halo.
    • Like x 2
  3. Imaginos Dedicated Player

That would be neat!

I was thinking about the list I made and realized I'd like some more items that compliment watery areas, such as Cattails/Reeds for sticking out of ponds/pools we made and perhaps a slimmer shorter wall for making our own pools.
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

An electric guitar back style for halloween, and animated animal tails for springtime.
    • Like x 3
  5. Aren Sul Committed Player

For the Winter seasonal, I wouldn't mind a set of wall and ceiling decoration with some related items for New Years Eve.
    The big ask I have for that (or for St.Pat's) are tables with guests around it, like Iceberg Lounge (either the solo or the landing area in Flashpoint). I have one character with a bar setup on the main floor and that would be the perfect finishing touch.
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

For Summer Event next year, I would love to see Seashells and Mermaid related stuff. Maybe they can do a costume Mermaid tail like this:
    [IMG]

And swimming fishes (Animated base Item) and Dolphins. Not just the Holographic Sharks from the Water Pack on Market Place.

For the Christmas Event I would love to see charging batteries for Lanterns and supply drops inspired by Green, Red and Yellow Lanterns.
    More colors will also be appreciated.

For Halloween more standalone skeletons would be great. More masks for our characters and for the base walls. Spooky lights and what not. I would love them to add Ace The Bathound as a base pet for Halloween as well.
    • Like x 4
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I want Day of the Dead styles/base items for October and Mardi Gras styles/base items for February.
    • Like x 4
  8. Jaelia Committed Player

These are great ideas, for Valentine’s Day I’d love a material or chroma matching star sapphire outfits in game maybe called impassioned chroma or impassioned material almost like they did for sinister glowing and furious. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I still want swimming goggles for summer. Maybe more swimwear too.
    • Like x 2
  10. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Hmmm only thing i can think of for Halloween is Rattling Shackles/chains for Hands and feet to give like that wailing rattling ghost like Vibe for halloween as a style piece. Cherub Legs for Valentines. Can also use Aphrodite style for both valentines or Summer. How about a Cherub base pet. I really can't think of anything else. Maybe Hecate style or ritualistic Stuff for halloween like floating books or something.
    • Like x 2
  11. Cordelia Well-Known Player

I initially read that as "Cthulu" and suddenly want a pit for the Old Ones in my base.
  12. Charon Lead Content Designer

Sorry but I really want at least one Shark head for Summer next year. :p We'll see.

I'm taking a more involved role in the seasonals so will be bookmarking this and bringing them all up when we brainstorm seasonals. We are neck deep into Halloween already but moving forward we'll see!
    • Like x 11
  13. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Ive been asking for a basic skully cap for like 5 years. Theres already one in game, the “ thugs” wear them
  14. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Oh no not neck deep :( if i pull you out of there can i get rewarded with an animated chainsaw back style this Halloween? :p
  15. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Meg told me no when i asked for that parrot shoulder before, but ill join your request & ask Charon instead xD the ol’ ask the other parent routine
    • Like x 1
  16. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

With Halloween still a bit away, i wonder if there’s something in the future they could slot from july - September. Is there any holidays that are lesser known that ppl can agree on? Also on a side note, we need a Groundhog base pet next year for Groundhog Day :)