"HL needs a lot of power". I never got this.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Jurgen Blitz, Dec 10, 2013.

1. GreenNGo Well-Known Player

While I haven't spend much time as a HL DPS i can say from a controller standpoint what i see is that if you pump out all the power you can give, regardless of power consumption from the DPS, the results end up in everything in the room being dead. Now that's not to say if I see a power hungry DPS taking away power that the healer or tank needs i won't let my power bar fill up, but the way I see it is if everyone has power then everyone is happy :). The fact of the matter is, DPS become a crucial role past T4 and will need lots of juice to do their job. Think about it, if all you have to do is sit there and twiddle your thumbs being selective of who gets power and who doesn't, wouldn't that make the game boring?
  2. NicKx New Player

Hl is meant 2 be low power usage but with more power hl l can be craszy three trolls in a dps battle can allow a hl to spam more wip more and on aoe wip is amazing hl is the fastest and best aoe power in the
  3. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Well, it is simple.

WCS is not even 25% less damage than K007 and K007 is 50% more power than WCS (as example).

So, you waste, at least, 25% of power.

In a 2 trolls raid, it is A LOT.
  4. Clutch Committed Player

Well I misinterpreted then. I took you saying waste of power as meaning the damage wouldn't be high so you would be using the power for nothing and I would only use it in a 3 troll raid when I don't have to worry about power. I haven't seen any 2 troll runs that can sustain it.
  5. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Got it.