Hey guys

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sivulla, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Hows it going
  2. jflusson Well-Known Player

servers are locked, so just sitting here looking at the finished, downloaded game on my screen for the next few hours.
  3. BigAl Devoted Player

Doh! Their own section? Dagnabit! That's just not fair! Are there going to be cookies and punch? Dang, why do I miss all the good stuffs! ;)

Nyuk nyuk, wanted to say

and welcome to the DCUO crowd. :D
    • Like x 2
  4. MrGT Well-Known Player

Starting the long wait for the download to be complete
  5. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Welcome to DCUO download world. If you got 2-18 hours of download time, start watching some netflix shows you want to get caught up on.

Trust me with anything under 10Mbps for internet speed, you might as well start reading a nice long novel, like War and Peace.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ichiro Loyal Player

I am curious if xbox will bring in a lot of new users or if they will just be current users switching platforms.
    • Like x 1
  8. Brit Lantern Active Player

I have been waiting forever for this to come out on Xbox and the day is finally here. I cannot explain how excited I am to play this game on xbox one.
    • Like x 1
  9. Apollodarkblade21 Well-Known Player

They are paying more than we are so they should get their own section kinda feel bad for them though paying for gold and a sub for the same content everyone else pays just a sub for...I feel a lot of elite we pay more we are better threads coming from this.
  10. Brit Lantern Active Player

We get rewarded with free games and access to thousands of others online via the sub.
    Plus doesnt the "other" console charge for multiplayer access now?
  11. xVAULTxDWELLERx New Player

Not bad. You?
  12. Brit Lantern Active Player

I am more annoyed that all DLC that I own will have to be re-purchased on the console though :(
  13. Antwoman Dedicated Player

No it depends on the game but most f2p games on PS do not required PSN.

P.S. What you mean by "other" lol...:D
  14. Brit Lantern Active Player

I refer to the Playstation 4 as the "other" console :D

On Xbox we get Games with Gold which we get to keep, forever where as the games you get via PS+ get taken off you once your membership runs out - that much I do know.
  15. Apollodarkblade21 Well-Known Player

I can't think of any f2p game that requires PSplus. PSPlus also gives free games each month. I just really expect Xbox players to demand a test server and to get content first or something along those lines for paying more which I'm not against by any means I would understand those demands.

Also you have to have gold in order to play those free games or my Xbox just hates my kids
  16. Brit Lantern Active Player

You need gold to get the games but not in order to play them. Once gold has run out you should still be able to play them and if this is not the case then something somewhere is preventing your kids from enjoying them.
  17. Apollodarkblade21 Well-Known Player

Well then I need to set my xbone on fire because I got the kids 3 months of gold on Black Friday downloaded the games with gold for those 3 months when it ran out anytime you click on them it brings up the you must have gold to access this title error.
  18. Sivulla Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  19. Wallachia Devoted Player

20. Brit Lantern Active Player

Burn it with flames!