hes really gone, Villains celebrate!`

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

• Like x 4
  2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Is that a tombstone.....LOL superman was always weak. Has the strength of a God but is held back by his lame midwestern upbringing hahah
    • Like x 1
  3. Proxystar #Perception

I'm glad as well, I have the superman rubble all through my base just so Krypto can't go anywhere without crying, it's beautiful
    • Like x 7
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

See now I have to log on and go check that out. Pssst heye everybody should we tell Jareth that when Part 3 hits Sups will be back? Or let him have this moment of joy? LOL
  5. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

A truly evil individual
    • Like x 3
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

DAMN they are taking this really serious He is gone Okay this bring up another question and No I am not going to create an alt just to check.. If Sups is dead at the moment who is talking to the level 1-30 players coming off Brainiac's ship? Who is that guy battling Ultraman on Earth 3 and in the Fortress of Solitude raids? It would look kinds silly having a memorial battling anything in a raid.
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Save some Hell for the rest of us Satan
    • Like x 9
  8. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Enjoy it while you can :) Hopefully they follow the story line and bring in the Eradicator. I like the fact the he killed villains instead of wasting his time and locking them up just so they can escape again. But, Superman comes back as we all know.
  9. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Not serious enough apparently. I did just create an alt, skipped to lvl 4, all based on Superman with him as mentor. Just a quick creation and after Oracle did her intro, Superman spoke. His face even appeared in the communicator. I REALLY don't want to go through the whole tutorial just to see if he appears near the end. So I'm going to assume he's still there for that part of the game.
  11. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

LOL Well I was joking... Now as the picture Jareth gives us once you hit level 30 and get that invite to the Watch tower to talk to your mentor.. At the moment you fin Batman, Wonder Woman and a plaque in "memory of Superman"... But as memory serves....

At around level 15 you do a mentor mission and in Part 1 You help a crippled Superman defeat Metallo. Then in Part 2 you team up with Superman to defeat Lex who has over run Star Labs. Both of those would seem a little strange with no Superman to help.. so i doubt he's missing there.

Then at Level 30 when you get that final Mentor mission you rescue Superman from Lex in the Hall of Doom. Lex has him all tied up in Kryptonite chains... Again... If Sups isn't there why exactly are we trying to rescue him? LOL

Now most of us know what is going on right now with the whole DOS event but imagine some new player that picks Superman as mentor.. runs all the missions from 1 to 30 and then hits the Watch Tower and gets to talk to a piece of marble? LOL has to be confusing right?
    • Like x 2
  12. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

Superman isnt really dead... I saw like 5 Supermans in watch tower today.. =P
    • Like x 3
  13. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

14. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

DON'T BE MEAN TO DOGS!

Only meanies and villains could be so cruel.
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

So players are recreating Reign of The Supermen: AUTHENTICITY!

;)
    • Like x 2
  16. Proxystar #Perception

meanie, although a PUG did call me a 'dum dum' in game once.
  17. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

let me enjoy my moment...

Fatal get the traps ready were making sure he doesn't come back this time
  18. spack2k Steadfast Player

yeah he invaded my Lair ,thinking he could indoctrinate me, well thats how far he made it:

[IMG]

I didnt even have kryptonite around, poor Superman !
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Any chance getting his return hair style when he comes back?

[IMG]

And no, Granny Goodness' isn't good enough!