Heroes and Villains are Friends Now !!!!!!! shame

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by BlackSuperGirl, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Kroye Loyal Player

Maybe my memory is off here, but I *thought* that what your pictures show was pretty common back in the day.

I remember the Park in Metro kinda being neutral ground where folks could pair off for duels and whatnot. (Keep in mind this was before we could duel same faction players, so folks would gather peacefully and duel opposing forces there. )I don't remember if it was like that after the Megaserver merges or not, but definitely was before then on DnG and ZH.

Sure, there were raucous brawls from time to time, but for the most part the park was used for gathering and paring off, and folks would hang around and watch while waiting for queues to pop.
  2. Shinjin New Player

Haha remember the days?!!!! Lol
  3. Zypher New Player

Well people would actually fight in the parks and were good players.. Metro's been the gathering spot for DCUO socialites who don't do anything but chat in versus really.
  4. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Yeah. I miss the beach! 1v1 there was fun. Oh man! The little wars everyone had were so much fun.
  5. General_Gear New Player

The hospital on USPC PvP is a neutral zone. Anyone who cares enough to turn on versus should know that. Plus, some of the heros are actually more friendly than the douchey villains who KoS anyone they can.
  6. Twilight Man New Player

I'm an anti-hero, I choose no sides.
    I picked Superman because the game gives no in-between option and I don't care for Lex, Circe or the Joker.

Realistically I fly around doing what I please and don't mess with anyone unless provoked.
    You **** with me, I'll **** with you.
  7. SlayingDaimon New Player

Honestly before home turf hit the wars we used to have in Chinatown and Little Bohemia pd were kind of lag fest but now it's pretty much impossible to do. There's more heroes on now so if you don't go all out you will probably get ko'd when they unleash their lag swarm attack. It feels like a squad commander vs an army while staying out of the way of artillery fire.
  8. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

well for me if u are a hero that dont attack villains u are playin it wrong ... cuz PVP was purposed by SOE and DCUO's developers, pvp is fun, is when u may to prove your know how gameplay agaisnt anothers players, heroes must help themselves on pvp and to atak Villians, same for villains, if u dont like it OK !! u are free for play this way but cmon dont be LAME, dont ruin pvp gameplay, quit, keep away or gonna play Champions Online game ... there u may play this way np =^.^=

for me this game w/o pvp gameplay become borin
  9. Sektor New Player

Fight Club is the only place I have mercy for Heroes. I wish I knew how to take screenshots of the many PSN messages I've received by angry heroes because I killed them multiple times when they wanted to "hangout" in the PvP server.
    It brings joy when they try to gank you with their friends and fail miserably.
  10. Battle Man Committed Player

I still hate heroes.

All of them.
  11. YodaDog New Player

All of them??? :(
  12. Battle Man Committed Player

lol

Well...kinda, yeah.
    Unless I know them from here, that is the one and only exception to the rule.

I just consider us people at that point, and people can be friends.

Truth be told, I kinda hate all the villains in game too.
    So don't sweat it, we're still pals.
  13. YodaDog New Player

lol.. knew that. just playin with ya, playa.
  14. Battle Man Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1