Help to get snake waist style hero side.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by darkscarletx, Apr 8, 2016.

1. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I only need the waist style for the snake set. Some tell me to look close to the Avatar of sin bounty(the mobs) but is it with the mobs from Avatar he spawns or just around the area?
    And can anyone confirm it drop there or somewhere else? Thank you.

P.S. If anyone is looking for the head snake style, just kill mobs outside of metro station where you fight giganta. It dropped for me from the bestiamorphs with crystals.
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

well that's strange cause were you got the head style is where i got the waist style....
  3. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Same place? You sure? Then the style locations on web aren't true. I should look same place where I got the head?
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

pretty postive i have made several alts over and over again, and have this style currently on my main some of the sites are out_dated as i have learn from farming these area's you are currently farming at.
  5. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

6. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Okay thank you. I guess this waist is a very very very rare drop.
  7. darkscarletx Loyal Player

CC reapers? oh the central city mobs? It can drop there?
  8. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Yup... they drop several parts of the snake set. I have 3 toons I still run through there, so I'll keep an eye out. I probably blindly sell it all the time! It's from the regular reapers in the front of the building... not the infiltrators.
  9. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Okay, thank you I`ll kill some even though I got all the feats for the reapers... lol
  10. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Probably 10k reapers later, and I've never seen the waist drop. :(

I've had multiple toons get the 2,500 feat without buying it. I finally got 5k a few weeks ago. I've only received the more common Snake pieces. No waist, legs, or chest. Bad luck, I guess.

I completed the chest or the legs piece through a lockbox, and the other one I got from the tier 1-3 content. The waist I had to get from a villain alt running through Metro Station.
  11. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

If you can equip the healer one, please send me your toon's name. I forgot what it was!
  12. darkscarletx Loyal Player

My toon is tank.
  13. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

If you want, I can send you one from the villain side. Just send a message with your toon's name, and I'll run the Metro Station Building mission a few times tomorrow.
  14. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Okay thanks a lot. My toon name is Star Astra. USPS4
  15. Kzinti Committed Player

I think it drops in Giganta mission also
  16. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Villain side only. Hero I don't know.
    • Like x 1
  17. Veritasum Loyal Player

One of only two styles I have left to collect in the game are Snake chest or legs (can't remember which one) and the Biker legs. Have never really hunted for them either. But do those drop elsewhere? If so, I'd appreciate if someone points in me the right direction. Shame having those two styles making fun of me every time I log on.
  18. darkscarletx Loyal Player

The snake chest dropped for me from lockboxes I think. Or I got it somewhjere I don't remember but look this guide. It is very helpful.

http://dcuobloguide.com/styles/snake/
    • Like x 1
  19. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Tier 1-3 content can drop the Snake Legs/Chest. The Snake Chest is also available from Chinatown Electronics if you have a Circe mentored character (not sure if it can be traded?).

Biker Legs I believe are sold in one of the police stations or nightclubs.
    • Like x 2
  20. Veritasum Loyal Player

I'll have to double check what I actually need cause I'm sure I've purchased everything I could. But thanks for the tips!