Help Me Maybe

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by StillCheckmate, Sep 6, 2013.

1. StillCheckmate Committed Player

[IMG]

I don't even know what this means. Saw a thread on the Image-Line forums that said re-installing was the only fix, anybody know if there is another solution?

This is FL Studio 11 Producer Edition, running on Windows 8. Tried to use the strings solo sample, it didn't work. I get this message with everything I try to use in the "Packs" folder.
  2. petvpets New Player

Fruity loops eh. Havent touched that in a while. Personally when I had issues with codecs etc, i just reinstalled the app and it solved issues. Try running the app as an admin - or if you reinstall it, reinstall it in admin mode. Music apps are fickle with new versions of windows. Or try running it in compatibility mode.
    • Like x 1
  3. StillCheckmate Committed Player

alright. will do, ty for the response.
  4. Lucaefor New Player

ACM is a sample format (like PCM and WAV). I think the problem is DirectSound related so you might also need to install Windows 8 ACM codecs.

Try Milkytracker. It's a slick freeware tracker program and you can get free songs from modarchives.org.
    • Like x 1
  5. StillCheckmate Committed Player

Just reinstalled FL Studio, it works fine now. Thanks for the response.
  6. Solar wing New Player

Walked in thread, Saw that, Brain died, never back on forums again
  7. BlackWingBeyond Committed Player

I have no idea what this is our how to help. Just wanted to say that you came up with a witty, yet relevant title. WELL DONE SIR.
    • Like x 2