Up-Votes Needed Health buffs not stacking intended?

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by BloodIust, Feb 13, 2021.

1. BloodIust Active Player

Is it intended that the heartthrob and a tanks health trinket dont stack?
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I believe so, that's why it's been recommended you rotate them. Same for buff trolls using the Heartthrob and OMAC trinket.
    • Like x 1
  3. BloodIust Active Player

Ok thankyou very much for replying
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

It was stacking back in BOP when I tested it. That’s how I survived Ivy and Catwoman’s frenzy when tanking CTe. Is it no longer stacking???

Edit: I just tested. Without any buffs and not with content augments activated, my health is 219K. I popped hearththrob and it went to 227K. I popped the health buff trinket and went to 261K. So they’re still stacking for me.
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

The OMAC health buff had been bugged for years. It barely gives any health and isn’t worth running as a buff troll
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

OC recently did a Buff Troll guide showcasing various options. In the video he activates the OMAC trinket and shows the buff to your base health in both the stat window and active effects window.
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Oh it buffs your health. Before popping it my buff troll health is 196849. After popping it it’s 197873. That’s inncreasing the buff from a 200 Tetrahedron by a whopping 40 might. 40 extra might ain’t doing anything for anybody.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's probably why he recommended stacking Health Soders and seasonal consumables with it.
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

None of which get multiplied by the OMAC. Even if they did, that would increase the extra might buff to what, 50? 60? Maybe even a whopping 65 or 70? Still not really worth a utility belt slot.
  10. AV Loyal Player

Gotta multiply that by the number of players and consider that's raw might, which is subject to getting buffed further by each player's total might modifier. While still comparatively small, it's a non-negligible boost which, on a might DPS, is like simulating them having a piece of gear a tier higher
    • Like x 1
  11. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Ok, lets times that by 1.35 (roughly the max for modifiers) and times that by 5 DPS’s (solo heal, solo tank scenarios). Still very negligible in my opinion and not a good ROI. Also, you can’t compare to higher tier gear, because you don’t have options to choose from in upgrading gear. You don’t think “in which way should I upgrade my chest gear”. With a utility belt slot, there are various options that provide various types of in-battle benefits. The OMAC might be replacing an orbital or supply drop or pet trinket, etc. And obviously that would be the deeper level of this topic, doing the apples to oranges comparisons of the benefits of the various utility belt options.

But all that being said, this is the beauty of informed yet differing opinions. :D
  12. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

I can't test the tank trinket combo but the other works.

[IMG]

as for using omac, the buff is marginal but still the omac buff doesn't share a cooldown with anything else so it falls into the category of why not? its a 125% health buff. Depends how hard you want to play/swap trinkets :p
    • Like x 1
  13. BloodIust Active Player

Pop just the health trink and it will go to 261k, they dont stack, its hard to do the math too because i have 270k base and i pop a health trink that gives 30k health but i shoot up to like 320k 5% of that would be 15k, when u tested u didnt see them stack the higher buff just overwrited kinda like with a dillustel u pull n ur health jumps n somebody with higher pulls it jumps again its not stacking its being overwritten same with tetra might buff
  14. BloodIust Active Player

Base health: 270,771
    Health with 285 tank trink:317,439
    Health with heartthrob:279,796
    Health with both(trink popped 1st):317,439
    Health with both(pet popped 1st): 317,439
    So they dont stack i just wanted a dev to confirm if this was intended or not, if they were to stack my health would be around 326k
  15. Illumin411 Loyal Player

That’s ultimately why I said it’s bugged. I get 1,024 health from it with the build I just tested it with. 1,024 is 125% of 820 (rounded up). Where is that 820 number coming from and why is that the number getting multiplied by 125%???
  16. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Crap, you’re correct. That was unusually lazy testing on my part. My bad. I wasn’t thinking the health trinket buff itself got modified by the various health % modifiers (artifacts, sp1-100, etc) so I Incorrectly assumed the extra was from the hearthrob. And that’s a perfect example of why assumptions are ultimately worthless, lol.