Healer Drag

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Redhot, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Redhot Well-Known Player

so Is it only me ( knowing the Internets it is) or dose healing seem meh at best, let me explain. So in raids healing is fine its active your doing things watching bars making sure tank dose not die, still fells really spammy though. that might be because they could want us to use 2 heals in a raid but we all know that's not going to happen any time soon.
    My problem comes when doing alerts as a healer you just stand there for the most part doing lack luster damage well 2 thing occur, 1: heals is just not needed or 2 they are sorta needed but not enough to warrant you in that roll. In both cases your swinging your weapon and just not having fun and to add to that, getting yelled at why are you heals. swap out of heals where are our heals ....

I don't really know how to make healing fun to play and was looking for some insight. and wanted to know what other healers think about it as well, and yes I know I could always just run as a dps with all the other dps and watch us all fall over dead because no one was healing.
    • Like x 1
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

tbh it took out the stress of healing IMO at least it did for nature.

I can easily say nature healing is better and easier then before due to not having to deal with the stress that was coming with it.

So imo (again) thats a +
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Adds are hitting less, bosses are throwing softer punches.
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, you nature right? Gorilla sir, use your gorilla while healing. You'll see the fun.
    • Like x 1
  5. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Well i´m still having fun healing with Celestial in alerts and raids.
  6. ghosts Well-Known Player

On the contrary, I feel alerts now require you to put thought and timing in your heals, deciding what to use in which situation, having shields and supercharges as a useful tool when I used to not even have a supercharge in my loadout, managing your power if you're hybrid focus

I find all these things to make healing challenging and fun, of course in the corridors between bosses you mostly just pop a shield and a HoT and you're safe, but the boss fights feel nice and engaging

If you always run with the same people try pugging and see what you get, if you don't have a tank on your team that's definitely going to require you to be more active as a healer
  7. Redhot Well-Known Player

all good points, Ill give gorilla fighting a try and see how that goes
  8. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

people seem to think the revamp was a MOJOR change to everything. little has changed.