heal elec ou water ?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Sollace, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Sollace Well-Known Player

I'm coming to the end of my tank role in this game and I'm planning to move on to the heal now, but I'm totally undecided between the elec and water powers, 2 powers that I'm really attracted to, but I can't make a decisive choice between the last 2 yet, which one would you recommend?
  2. OvaRated New Player

That part is totally up to you. Electric is the fastest burst heal and overall I see people use it the most. Also has a fantastic dps side whether you got prec or might. Personally I’m a water lover! The HOTs(healing over time) are just wonderful and let you heal while being lazy, even in elite content. Water has riptide which resets your last used moved off cooldown so you can use that move again instantly. The other great thing with water is that pretty much every single move is clippable with another power(at least for my load out) Brick earth tanks will love you if you’re water (;

Again both very nice! I’ll leave with this, you can do a crazy shield load out with clarion if you do go water! That’s 3 shields for you and your team!
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Electric is faster to learn.
    • Like x 1
  4. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I've run with both, and both are very fun. Each one is unique to itself.

Electric, you have to be quick and responsive with. Almost premeditated healing.
    Water you have shields, preventative measures, and some heal/attack moves to keep your team filled up.
    • Like x 2
  5. Dwein76 New Player

Yo utilice los dos...y me gustan ambos. Utilizo mas el de agua
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As long as you got Purple Healing Ray it doesn't matter which power you heal with, but Water has the advantage of preventing damage while Electricity has the advantage of healing more and faster. With how randomly shield penetration is applied in recent content, it's going to be a coin toss which power is better for each instance.
  7. Sollace Well-Known Player

Which artefacts heal work well for the 2 powers?
  8. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

My suggestion:
    Transformation, strategist, page of destiny (or purple healing ray).
    • Like x 1
  9. OvaRated New Player

Yes trans , page of destiny, and purple healing ray. Unless you’re doing a water shield build. If so then clarion.
  10. Sollace Well-Known Player

A healer in the league told me that he found the strat more useful than the transfo, but he was speaking more as an electric healer and several states agreed with him, so maybe it doesn't work the same way for water heal?
  11. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

To really get the benefit of the strategist card, one would really need to use the transformation card as well, here's why:
    The strategist card has a "chance" to proc on a "crit." Which that chance isn't too often, but when you have the transformation card equipped, you get practically double the chance to proc the strategist card. The benefit of that alone, is reason to use both cards together. Then add in a page or purple.
  12. Sollace Well-Known Player

OK I see, thanks for the clarification ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You literally only need Purple healing Ray. Nothing else. Get it to Rank 200 and you can use anything else and will be able to heal any E+ raid comfortably. Page of destiny is a nice backup heal, but in 90% of instances overkill (*heal, heh).

As 3rd artifact the *technically* best option would be Clarion simply for those extra shields, but that is even more overkill than Page in most cases, so you can just go the cheap route and use Trans card which you should have for Dps already anyway.

Strategist card works only with Trans card, but even then i would only ever consider it with nature due to all the small but massive amounts of individual heal numbers.

My Healer setups are PHR, Page, Clarion for main heal in E+ and PHR, Scrap and Quislet (swapping EoG for 100% SC spam) for EoG spam, which is also able to heal almost any E+ instance solo.

Just make sure to go with suerpowered spec and for allies barely anything is worth investing for heal other than Cyborg and Oracle.
    I'm using BwL with his finisher passive since it helps the overall damage of the group and has no imact on my healing output at all.
  14. Sollace Well-Known Player

Very well thank you for this very clear information, I think I'll also go on PHR/clarion and no, I do not have trans/strat on this character, because it is only intended to be played for secondary role, but on my main, I already have full 200 trans/strat, I may use wolfpack on it one day, although the price does not motivate me at all.
    • Like x 1