Hawkgirl and Hawkman needs more love.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Nylese, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Nylese New Player

I want to know should Hawkgirl and Hawkman have a DLC them? I know they are in some content but not really the star of it. Also I know about some of the DLCs tha might be i the line up for this year so this is a year or so down the line if DC community wants it that it.
    • Like x 9
  2. Falco Committed Player

More Hawkman and Hawkgirl.
    More Martian Manhunter.
    More Aquaman.
    More Green Arrow.

(Sorry, I'm on the hero side. Villains speak up.)
    • Like x 8
  3. Circe New Player

Yeah, I think they should have a DLC. One of the coolest things was fighting Hawkgirl and Hawkman in the villain storyline.

Problem is though, that there are so many things they could do for new DLCs. There are so many unfinished storylines and characters that haven't appeared as much as they should.
    • Like x 2
  4. same Johnny Dedicated Player

We got a teaser at one of the next trilogies, Superman related, but that's all we know, pretty much.

I would love to see a trilogy that progressively got all the Justice League and the Sociey involved, one part at a time, ending with a clash against the opposing mentors. Maybe the Joker could finally be a boss outside of a T3 challenge?

It's time to get all those icons in the game and promote a faction war. Forget about alien threats. We've got problems within to deal with...
    • Like x 9
  5. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I would like the Thanagar Invasion story to come someday! But personally, I'd like to see Aquaman DLC first!
    • Like x 7
  6. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

I do want to experience some Thanagarian-themed stuff in this game...but then again i also want Martian stuff so there is alot of other content it has to get in line with. They could actually keep expanding on the time-travel DLC ideas so that we can experience more stuff from DC's past (like the Green Martian race's destruction, i dont know which story-line this game follows on that however). Just my thoughts anyways
    • Like x 1
  7. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

You and Spytle would both enjoy that :p. I would enjoy seeing more characters get their day in the spotlight, as it were. I would also welcome a more immersive experience, cinematically, for our characters along with the DC iconics. SWTOR, while not the best MMO, does have a strong story to tell. It also allows your characters to interact with other characters. You could do this solo, or within a group, rolling for whoever gets to speak a reply. I understand this is more than likely wishful thinking, but I can dream. Our characters wouldn't require voice actors, just texts, and the iconics could be the only one with voice work as per usual. Just, something like that would be neat to see. :) :D
    • Like x 6
  8. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Agreed! We need character interactions with NPC's! Feels like muted Ariel if you ask me :3
    • Like x 3
  9. Hraesvelg Always Right

You think they're getting shortchanged? How about my beloved Section 8...they're not even IN the game.
    • Like x 1
  10. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

DLCs about Atlantis and the Second Rann - Thanagarian War Please!!
    • Like x 2
  11. JSnaples Committed Player

I want to see a Green Arrow DLC, mostly just because I am obsessed with his TV show, Arrow.
    I would like for a Martian Manhunter Legends and Flash, this is way over do
    HawkMan and Hawkgirl are pretty lame characters and I wouldn't care for any of their DLCS
  12. The Atomic Tuna Well-Known Player

No way. We need way more lantern DLC.....I hope you detect my oh so subtle sarcasm.
    • Like x 1
  13. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

No lamer than Green Arrow. Vigilante hero uses unconventional means to take down villains and has a cocky attitude. Not that unique dude
    • Like x 3
  14. spack2k Steadfast Player

get in line , first we get more lantern, more amazonian and more parademons , i mean alot more :p
    • Like x 1
  15. King Felsa New Player

We don't need storylines around these characters to have them present. This is supposed to be the Justice/Injustice League. If there's a crisis, they solve it together. I know the devs have their limitations, but the iconic's camaraderie in the content is lacking.
    • Like x 2
  16. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

well so far each big DLC has been themed around a particular character's (or "family") specific slice of the DC Universe (Lanterns=Green Lantern, Amazons=Wonder Woman, etc) so i would have to assume that if a character has a larger part of the universe it is viable for a DLC assuming it isnt destroyed already...oh wait...Supes gets a trilogy... What i am saying is that Hawkman and Hawkgirl can have their own DLC if it is themed around Thanagarians (unless this version of them arent cool with that...so hard to keep up with their lore)
  17. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

Hawkgirl is only interesting because of the JL cartoons. In the comics, they never went in depth with her.

Hawkgirl should be part of a Justice League DLC...she's a team player, not a solo artist.
  18. kajutsu New Player

This year, we should see : AF2, HoP2, WoL3, AF3.
    In 2016: AF3 and new Superman related trilogy + 2 DLC
    If they want to keep 3 storyline splited in 3 part, we should see 2 other new storyline.

I just expect those will talked about BADASS vilain, because vilain comunity really deserve some love(to attract new players).
    Joker deserve to be main subject of a DLC. The new Suicide Squad(2016 = SuicideSquad movie) and Lobo could be nice.

Hawkman related DLC will be enjoyable and legit.
  19. zeroman New Player

After thinking about this I agree. The hawks should have their own DLC but only if it is off world. I support this idea and give this thread a 3.
    • Like x 1
  20. Zeo Committed Player

Both should be in legends like one character, with a skill where you press 6 you exchange one for the other with 1 minute of cooldown.
    • Like x 1
  21. GuyverVII Well-Known Player

everyone but batman and green lantern need more love