Harley Quinn vs Harley Quinn vs Harley Quinn vs.....

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Faust74, Feb 5, 2015.

1. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Well I don't want to spoil anything but she went to Coney Island and got two jobs. One was the roller derby and the other was as a therapist at an old age home.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Ooops! Not assassins, Bounty Hunters, a whole legion of them :D
  3. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Wait till you see why they are after her.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Has it anything to do with why she inherited (or however she acquired) that property?
  5. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Nope.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Guess just going to have to slowly and carefully peeeel off Ms Quinn's cover and peruse her contents one of these days :)
  7. Vyltran Loyal Player

Thisss... onee... . *i wish i can be the joker just to be with this girla*.

Assaultt on arkhamm..

[IMG]
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

But the Joker isn't the one she slept with in that.

Just saying...
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

And that's a big giant 'ick' for me from watching it: if she had to sleep with someone other than "Mistah Jay", why couldn't it have been her gally pally Ivy? :confused:
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have you heard? Harley 'Bombshell' is a new costume for "Infinite Crisis" :D
  11. Faust74 Loyal Player

Sadly, that'll happen to all of us eventually.

12. Faust74 Loyal Player

February ain't over yet.

13. Ramonater New Player

never seen a clip from Birds of Prey before but now i know why it got cancelled lol
  14. dngnb8 Devoted Player

The Hidden Story of Harley Quinn and How She Became the Superhero World’s Most Successful Woman

By Abraham Riesman

[IMG]

The comics industry is in the midst of a golden age for admirable female role models. Every few months, we get more series starring women worth looking up to: superheroes who work to fight sexism in the workplace by day and evil by night, hard-boiled detectives who battle to avert crises both public and personal, teenagers trying to build a kinder world free of prejudice. But there's a fly in the ointment, and she's wearing clown makeup.

Harley Quinn is the best-selling female character in comics, and she's casually homicidal, gleefully amoral, and mentally unbalanced. There was a time when she was a mental-health professional, but she shredded her Hippocratic Oath when she hopped into bed with a mass-murdering, psychopathic patient and began a crime spree that would make Bonnie and Clyde wince. In the 22 years since she first entered our world as a one-off character in a Batman cartoon, she's occasionally made the world a better place — but it's usually by accident and never for truth, justice, and the American Way.</snip>
    • Like x 1
  15. Faust74 Loyal Player

Haters gonna Hate.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Harley really should be holding the leash better: put her hands through the loop and hold the leash (you don't hold the loop or just the leash), if she let's go she is going to fall on her butt :(
  17. Faust74 Loyal Player

18. dngnb8 Devoted Player

19. UnderworldHades New Player

I like the one from Assault on Arkham movie, pics alrdy provided of her in this thread.

I also like the look of the one from Arkham Knight
    [IMG]