hardlight vs rage dps??? Which one is better?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Green Lantern Fadi, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Ok so am a 103 hl dps and I was wondering if I switch to rage will do better dmge? I saw kaiser videos but still idk need your opinions guys thanks !
  2. Snix Dedicated Player

The one you enjoy.
    • Like x 4
  3. ThePhantomTerror New Player

Rage, but it's going to get nerfed so you might want to wait until after that.
  4. Whiteroom New Player

As he said. Also Kaisers video doesn't mean that much in a raiding situation. Play for fun, not for a number on a scorecard. Tbh, a HL will keep up just fine with a Rage in a raid.
    • Like x 1
  5. Laff Riot New Player

I was going to say the same thing.

Like all new powers, they nerf it after like 2 months after release. So wait and then change. But if you like tanking, maybe change over. But in a short time both will be the same.
  6. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

i have 5 more lantern token so im paying only 10$ to switch to rage and go back to hardlight :p but i was watching pple using raid in nexsus dox i mean the dmge is crazy and they had only 1500 prec 2800 might , i have 1805 and 3569 might imagine what i could do lol
  7. Geek ManXY New Player

you obviously haven't seen the Odyssey video with rage.
    • Like x 2
  8. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

tell me about it >.>
    • Like x 1
  9. pageMasterwiz New Player

Rage can heal a lot but if they rage crash HL would probably win
  10. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

i wont use ragecrash while dpsing .......
  11. Laff Riot New Player

Well I would change to enjoy the "OP" powerset if it is OP and then get the 10 feat points for being a tank and then change back to HL when they nerf it. Thats an idea. But that is also if you dont mind dropping $10 like that.
  12. pageMasterwiz New Player

I say stay HL because if they Nerf rage you probably wouldn't like it
  13. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

i was thinking of that since i dont have any tanking feats , i can use this chance to buy all the tanks gear and get the feats
  14. IDontNeedSP New Player

I like HL more cause it's yellow.
  15. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

ew SINSTROOOOOO MEMBER BURN HIM!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  16. Green Lantern New Player

Rage DPS is pretty powerful right now, but a nerf is definitely on the horizon. Personally, I'd stick with HL.
  17. HHAAZZEE New Player

All this talk of nerf makes me laugh, it needs some tweaking yes but a full on nerf? Certainly not, HL and celestial can keep up, rage is only edging them atm and if combo DPS powers played well are going to stay top DPS then you can bet your life rage will still be as good as if not better than HL and celestial when they do 'nerf' it. OP go whatever power you like and dont worry about which has the best damage and just learn to DPS as good as the DPS can be from the power you prefer.
  18. IDontNeedSP New Player

Sinestro was a green lantern too. You're infected! >: )
    I'd say if you want to be a goody goody go with the GL power since the game dropped the ball on rage powers story wise. Villains don't find any red lanterns and there's no story connection saying why heroes can be rage....I was looking forward to that because I wanted people to shut up about rage being evil.
  19. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

agree with u 100%
  20. IDontNeedSP New Player

I was hoping to fight Red Guy Gardner as a villain and alongside him as a hero. I guess they could do that for part 2 but then it wouldn't really make sense since we're getting rage powers NOW. If only we had just one more raid. :rolleyes: