Happy Anniversary

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I've got my complaints about the game, and sometimes it can be love-hate around here, but 12 years is quite an accomplishment any way you slice it. Congrats to everyone who makes the game happen.
    • Like x 15
  2. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I love you too, Reinfeld.
    • Like x 1
  3. myandria Item Storage

:D OK; time to watch some Flintstones! "pulls out the Flintstones' Complete Collection".
    • Like x 4
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

5. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Dilios Well-Known Player

[IMG]

I still have the PS3 version. S2
    Happy Anniversary, DCUO! =]
    • Like x 11
  7. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

Lol I tried selling my disc to Gamespot after the game went to free download, and they laughed me out of the store.
    • Like x 6
  8. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

My favorite Reinheld memory is when we were doing Flash to the Future raid feats and only had 6 people, so Reinheld joined on multiple accounts to fill out the roster.
    • Like x 4
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Randoms kill feats....dur.:p
    • Like x 1
  10. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Agreed Happy 12 Years

Long Live DCUO
    • Like x 4
  11. Eve YouTuber

Happy Anniversary! :D
    • Like x 6
  12. IceRaider Dedicated Player

Definitely agree, been around since the original disc version and the game has transformed so many times in 12 years sometimes great sometimes horrible but 12 years. Pretty dang good for a game that's been "dead" for the majority of the 12 lol. Happy Anniversary all my beta brothers and sisters. I only pop in on occasion now but I maintain an active sub always so I'm ready at the drop of a hat to help save the world! Love and peace stay frosty!
    • Like x 5
  13. Aren Sul Committed Player

It has been a great ride and I'm always looking forward whatever they cook up next.
    I didn't know about the game until Lightning Strikes so I missed out on the initial launch at the beginning of that year (2011) :(.

Happy Anniversary everybody!
    • Like x 3
  14. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG] HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Love you bro
  16. BumblingB I got better.

Happy Anniversary everyone!
    • Like x 2
  17. Irvynnge Loyal Player

bang on. happy anniversary, everyone.
    • Like x 1
  18. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yes, Happy Anniversary, to players and devs alike.

Also devs, thanks very much for the gifts, they are much appreciated.
    • Like x 1
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Er....sorry to tell you, but you and Cyclonic are barking up the wrong tree.:eek:
  20. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I was an Xbox player until I heard the first time a superhero game was gonna come out on PS3 and it did and that's how I obtained my first mmo and PS3. I also have the cd version.
    • Like x 2