Happiness Home ELITE Raid Complete EUPS - World 1st?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Targetmaster, May 13, 2015.

1. Targetmaster Well-Known Player

About 3 hours ago The Revolution completed the new elite raid. Here's the video, hope you enjoy :)

http://youtu.be/DkherFl4IIw

P.S might still be processing at 1st
    • Like x 1
  2. GuyverVII Well-Known Player

Congrats bro
  3. Targetmaster Well-Known Player

The video is processed now and should be able to be viewed :)
  4. Biester New Player

Congrats!! Now enjoy running it and the other t7 instances endlessly for the next 3 months.
    • Like x 1
  5. Snix Dedicated Player

Grats.
  6. Targetmaster Well-Known Player

Thanks mate :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

Grats man but come on and properly embed the video now.
  8. Targetmaster Well-Known Player

Sorry man
    • Like x 2
  9. DJM GAMING Level 30

Nicely done guys!!
  10. Thewoe Well-Known Player

congrats fellas :)
  11. Dogico Loyal Player

And here I was proud my league beat the regular version. Good job y'all.
  12. Avian Dedicated Player

This is basically the problem I have with the new CR thing. I like the idea overall but the difference it makes in the same tier is just insane. At cr 117+ the regular version should be done without any issues and I'm imagening the elite relatively easy at 120+. Just to be clear, I'm not trying to undermine your achievement because you did a good job so congrats. However The difference I experienced from tanking the regular version at cr 114 which inclueded a lot of 1 shots and cr 119 which basically made me able to easily take on both end bosses without mods in half my gear just wan't right. The % of damage done and taken definitely needs to be looked at since from what I understand each CR = 10% damage out, not sure if it's the same for damage in. I don't even think I'm going to mod as a tank until I get the best gear since I don't need the socket affinities as long as my CR is high enough.
  13. Sarcasm Committed Player

There is no problem at all with the update . The way your saying it as if your just lugging a lot .
  14. Avian Dedicated Player

The only thing I'm lunging at is how CR = everything now. Stats between players only matters when they are at the same CR since a DPS who's 1 cr above the other will automatically be doing 10% more damage. Even if you take out the friendly competition among group members the relevancy of stats are greatly undermined by CR as well when it comes to the content itself. Changing 1 piece of equipment can now directly change how well you perform in an instance and that has never been a thing for as long as I have played this game.
  15. Sarcasm Committed Player

Mhmm idk about that try getting someone that has 50-70sp to go against a 170-200sp player then you might be true
  16. Avian Dedicated Player

Your argument might as well had been "have someone who doesn't know how to play go up against someone who does". As for DPS having enough SP to get all the crits is basically enough, the extra stats are just fluff that as of now mostly matters when DPSing with players who have the same CR as you. Each CR someone is above you equals 10% more damage.
  17. Targetmaster Well-Known Player

You're right about the way cr works but remember the bosses in this were cr129 which was 9 higher than our average and 8 higher than our highest. This basically meant any mistake by anyone tank or not was pretty much a one shot. That's why you have to keep the dmg debuffs on the boss at the moment as well otherwise some attacks can one shot the tanks even through block (llashina lunge).
  18. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Quantum is broken with hand max hand damage, and that cheese up the accomplishment with all quantum dps imo.
    • Like x 1
  19. Targetmaster Well-Known Player

Why did our munitions dps finish top by 9 mil then?
  20. SkullGang Devoted Player

Nerf Quantum and then Munitions takes the mantle as OP. Now what ? Nerfing powers is not going to fix anything when powers are still underperforming.