Handblaster Drop for T5?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Thunderstrikke, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Thunderstrikke Well-Known Player

Is there a place these drop regularly? I've gotten at least an 81 of all the weapons between the ops and solos with the exception of handblasters (my weapon, of course). Hoping someone can at least point me in a direction. Thanks in advance, sorry if this was covered in another post already and I missed it. BTW - I'm not up to the raids yet, so just looking at the ops and solos.
  2. AgentX44 Committed Player

I've gotten an 83 item level HB (which I am currently using) in one of the T5 ops but I am not sure which one since it was weeks ago already since I got it. But with all the fixes that they have been deploying since the DLC came out, I am not sure what happened to the loot table.
  3. Luna_Dark New Player

I got the 83 HB from the last boss in the Bizarro solo challenge.
  4. EP Ice Loyal Player

I have received 83 Handblasters from the solo content (can't remember which one). I have only received them once though and I run the solo's on two toons every day.
  5. Cataclyzm New Player

Bounties in CC drop the 82 blasters. Bizarro last boss drops 83's.
    • Like x 1
  6. FrontlineR Well-Known Player

I know you said you're not up to the raids yet, but once you are.... I see the 86 HBs drop from the last boss in Nexus often.
  7. TrentOH3zzzy New Player

Took me about 40 times going through the Bizzaro anomaly before the 83 blasters dropped at the last boss, lol. Keep going and they'll eventually drop for you.
  8. deltablues New Player

I also got the 83 blasters from the final fight of Bizzaro. I hope they turn up for you soon!
  9. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

I've gotten the 83 HBs from the last boss of Bizarro 5 times over 3 characters.
  10. EzioNight New Player

Ive been looking for them really bad to man hope you find em soon to im still holding my breath to them!
  11. Humane Committed Player

I too got the 83 HB from the final Bizarro fight, after doing it about to 30 times.
    Still haven't seen them drop in the raids, but my luck is legendary, it took me 3 months to get the HB from the T4 raids back then, so I'm not holding my breath.
  12. Thunderstrikke Well-Known Player

Got my blasters tonight from the Bizzaro mission, took about 15 runs since I posted a few days ago, but thanks to everyone who pointed me in the right direction!