Hand of Fate Dlc doubt?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by NeTBuS, May 14, 2013.

1. NeTBuS New Player

So i recent bought this Hand of Fate DLC my question is why my 4 trinkets slots still locked?
    How can i unlock then?
    Well is this thank you very much.
  2. Instrumenta New Player

You need to either buy the utility belt from the vendor at WT. Or it will drop from the instance..
  3. NeTBuS New Player

what mean WT?oh Watch Tower so where i can find this vendor?
    thanks.

Oh I found a guy he show me where is the vendor so thanks.
    For who want now to is the Wonder Girl closer to the Meta Wing Bank.
    Thanks very much.
  4. BrownMamba New Player

You probably need to purchase the slots with marks of triumph till then it will remain locked.
  5. Kintuse Well-Known Player

You can find "Utility Belts" in raids, vendors on the opposite side of R&D stations in tech/meta/magic wings, etc and such. After finding one, when you equip the belt, you earn 2-3 more slots to use depending on the belt obtained, you will sometimes see your belt "locked" which you can unlock slots and purchase them for a limited time with Marks of Triumph. They will stay unlocked for 30 days. A few other things you should know about belts.

Belts have 3 types of slots, them being trinkets, consumables and wildcards.
    Trinkets do not stack on base stats when equipped unless when activating a trinket itself.
    Some consumables and certain trinkets share the same cooldown.
  6. NeoExodus New Player

unlocking using your mark of triumphs