Halo fail.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperBell, Sep 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperBell Loyal Player

I just had to get this off my chest. WHY is there a stupid mask and hood to go with the exalted helm halo? That halo looked so good, I was going to power level my new Celestial alt to CR86 just to get it. Now I'm not even going to bother. The fact that that got the okay really does not make any sense to me.
    • Like x 22
  2. MIA Philly New Player

it honestly should be its own piece of gear like the devil horns are.
    • Like x 13
  3. IThe PatchI New Player

I humbly agree... The halo is awesome, and the the mask is something between hideous and ridiculous.
    • Like x 2
  4. Burnt New Player

Yeah, I put it on them took it right back off again. No way I'm getting caught running around with that stupid thing on my head lol
  5. Enzan Committed Player

Oh, so this isn't about the Xbox game..?
    • Like x 12
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You'd like a halo style all by itself. Noted. :)
    • Like x 46
  7. Davis New Player

No no no no i like it the way it is please dont change it just cuz a few people dont like it. If anything give us the option of changing the corrupted head glowing color i would like it to be another besides purple.
  8. ElectricPhoton New Player

This is what you're here for Mepps, always listening to the customer.
    • Like x 3
  9. Destinyy New Player

YES! Please ASAP! Would Be most appreciated! :)
  10. Twilight Man New Player

Quite a few style suffering a similar fashion fail. Partly cool, party not.
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You could make it an Accessory. I mean we have an Accessory tab in the Style tab, but the only accessories we have are auras. It's time to branch out on your definition of accessories I think. Perhaps even change all the styles in the accessory tab to checkboxes so we could have multiple accessories active at once, such as a Gold aura and a Halo. Heck you could even make Halos the same colours as the auras and throw them in boxes to keep people occupied too. Or on the marketplace. All that easy money.
    • Like x 10
  12. SuperBell Loyal Player

Awesome, Mepps is on the case.
  13. X-zero Loyal Player

Oddly enough the current halo style doesn't look that bad for a villain. Makes you look kinda like one of the angels Bayonetta fights.

Probably just be easier to make it a head style because like you said I can see some people will want an aura to wear with it for an Angel character or for a Goku.
  14. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Anyone else have a feeling that they already have one made, ready and planned to release it?
  15. IGotYA New Player

At first i thought the Halo would be part of the celestial powerset,like the lanterns rings.
    A halo and a well made and animated back wing would be great.
  16. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

/shrug personally I hate the lantern rings. I wouldn't like any style forced on me. If it were optional that'd be nice.
  17. xxxDOMINOxxx New Player

Like a lot of styles in this game they are over-stylized which rids them of any versatility.
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

...which is exactly why I suggested to have the option to equip multiple accessories if they are different types of accessories, such as the ability to equip an aura and a halo at the same time via checkboxes in the Accessories tab.
  19. IGotYA New Player

Sometimes I wish I could turn the ring of as well.
    Thats was just what i thought,not what i wanted. :p
  20. Dynagirl Committed Player

The only thing wrong with the exhalted helm is that its a cyclops. Fix that and it will have tons more usability. :D
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.