Hal Needs Help

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BumblingB, Sep 13, 2020.

1. BumblingB I got better.

Wow, I'm impressed that this instance is still a little over tuned and still gives such a meager reward.

I've been leveling on the switch and just got through this instance. Yep, said it when it was out, right after an adjustment, after revamp, and now. This one needs to be re-evaluated for difficulty for a solo instance. It's disproportionately balanced for risk for reward and probably should just be skipped as a solo content. At least it's not a hard wall anymore.
  2. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Is the switch pop really as bad as people say it is.
  3. BumblingB I got better.

I'm on the US server, I'd say yes. It's worse than PC Villain side was before crossplay. This is hero side, I can't imagine villain side. lol

That is to say, there is not any high level players. I thankfully ran into a 311 in a duo and kept running into her a few other times. I messed up a feat for me, but I'm sure she had it.
  4. Leeerooy Well-Known Player

Few months ago I went to Switch to see how quickly I could find DCUO if I was new to the platform. Genres Alpha etc. To my dismay it was K-I-M possible. I truly am empathetic to such a wasted endeavor. Go do a simple search i.e. role-playing mmo or simply D under catalog alphabetical. Pop on switch will remain low to saturation and out dated Rolodex wheel. So much for gnu markets. Mite want to cell to ATVI snarf
  5. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Are you talking about the black lantern solo?
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Yes. Nok nok.