Hal Jordan Fancast - Green Lantern Corps 2020

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ProfessorKanua, Feb 12, 2016.

1. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

So.. I've been scrolling through some shortlists some new sites have put up for Hal Jordan and one name that gets frequently dropped is Jensen Ackles. I mean, I was watching an interview recently where an audience member complimented him on his amazing acting skills. I was glad somebody said it because the man can really act and it goes way beyond the quality of the show, even though I love Supernatural. I think he was up for Captain America too. Well I think Jared said that he wanted to spend some time with his children soon so he didn't know how long Supernatural was going to go on for. I think it would be amazing if Jensen Ackles could break out big-time because I feel that he can't really show his range on the show. What do you guys think?

Also, been thinking about Cable. I was thinking Andrew Lincoln. The man certainly has the intensity and it gives him a chance to get a big movie role as well.
    • Like x 1
  2. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Don't let vintage wine see this , big fan girl of Jensen, u will hear a sonic boom of her squealing n having a joygasam
    • Like x 2
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Before commenting on the choice for Jordon: which one is Ackles again? o_O

Lincoln, from "Walking Dead"? Nah, can't really see him playing Cable, Mr Sinister maybe (plus the fact they are both English) but not Cable
  4. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

This just in!! Dan Amboyer is rumored to be in talks to be GREEN LANTERN
    [IMG]
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

He looks like a good choice (whatever happened to casting someone who resembles the iconic image rather than getting Big Names who don't look anything like the character? looking at you Chugem Ta-ta's!!! :mad: )
  6. OANGL Well-Known Player

I also think Jensen Ackles should do it. He's got the look and he can pull off the hal jordan personality
  7. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

When on smallville a green kryptonite meteor fell on his head, maybe it was a lantern ring ;)
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Again, which one is Ackles? o_O
    And, he might be able to do a great Jordan, unfortunately he is linked too much to Supernatural
  9. VintageWine Dedicated Player

OMG!!!! JENSEN IS A FRIGGIN BABE! OMG!!!! <3 <3 <3 [IMG]

Like please omgomgomgomgomg!!!! <3 <3 <3
    • Like x 3
  10. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

Apparently they are looking into having Hal, John and Kyle all in it. With Hal being an older Green Lantern about to retire. In that case I think Nathan Fillion deserves to play the part.
  11. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Pshhaa, Jordan retire ?
    When bats retires first lol
  12. Malachyte Devoted Player

I can see Jensen Ackles as Kyle, but not Hal. He doesn't have the look or persona for Hal.
  13. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Aside from the known premise that the movie will have Hal, John, and Kyle, the only thing that so far is rumoured is that George Miller is the top choice to direct the film and that the movie is going to be like Lethal Weapon in space.
  14. TheDeuce Well-Known Player

Pardon me for saying this, but rebooting Green Lantern as another movie would not be any more successful than the last attempt.

Hal Jorden is a boring character. He's about as 3 dimensional as the interpretation used in Challenge of the Superfriends.

If you want an awesome Green Lantern 2.0 movie, you need an awesome Green Lantern 2.0. A real dirtbag as superhero story. An anti-hero as super hero movie.

You need one based on...

[IMG]