Guide to Dual-Spec'ing

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Anierna, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Impact Prime New Player

It's great for PVP >=D. But mainly because it lets you get back to your weapon combos immediately, which is where most of your damage comes from. Once they're knocked down you can really hit them hard before they get back up. That hasn't been mentioned anywhere yet though =P.
  2. Jockin Jay Well-Known Player

So 106 sp for dual speccing for trolls/dps w/ dervish?
  3. melnamel3 Active Player

Hey Anierna! I'm xMeLx ,So you have a guide here in the forum! I just saw this. Lol! So thanks again for teaching me the loadout of mental and its written here. Great use! Great guide!
  4. Sore Steadfast Player

That was something I've been meaning to update and I've added the section today. Keep in mind that I author my guide with the intent of defining what I call open-guidance which is to present multiple approaches for approaching the powerset. I will occasionally indicate my personal preferences. Not all options will be equally effective but my intent is to ensure I'm only describing approaches that are sufficiently effective.
  5. TheDark Devoted Player

Open guidance is always appreciated by players who want to understand their power set Mr Sore. Always.
    There are guides that encourage cookie cutter load outs and only one way to play, and there are few guides that do what the few do. Which is to offer choice and provide pros and cons.
    I think it's a good idea to have both of these types to please players who just want to jump to load out and do it one way. This'll get the flavor of the month crowd out of the "open" guides.
    Then there are the few other guides that aim to please players who want to learn, master and have fun with their power set.
    Some players are smart enough to understand the difference between the two kinds so they'll appreciate what you're doing.
  6. Sore Steadfast Player

That said, when Anierna says she found the best approach...she's probably right.
  7. TheDark Devoted Player

When it comes to doing damage per second yes. For healing? That's for you healers to say. For controlling? No.
  8. MstSage Active Player

just a note on ice it takes 5 pps now. if you take the supercharge. due to needing 1 to get to tier 3