GU63 - Suicide Squad Training Video!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jafin, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Want to know how to earn those fragments to make a Stabilizer and open your Time (& Space) Capsules? Here you go! Stay tuned for a video from Torikumu later one showing how many fragments make up a Stabilizer and what kinds of things you can find inside!
    • Like x 9
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

For anyone wondering about how the Fragments are stored: they're in your Currency tab along with marks/cash.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Here are the Emblem and Aura feats. As you can see the feats for the Sinestro Corps, Green Lantern Corps, Star Sapphire Corps and Indigo Tribe emblems are all one star feats. The Red Lanterns and Orange Lantern Corps emblems are two star feats and the Black Lantern and White Lantern emblems are both three start feats. I assume this means that the first four are more common than the Red and Orange emblem, and the Black and White emblem collections are the rarest.
    Each aura gives a three star feat when collected.
    Note: for the emblem feats they say to collect "all styles" in (for example) the Green Lantern Corp Emblem set, but the actual emblem is the only part of the set.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  4. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Thanks for posting ^_^
    • Like x 1
  5. Nemisor Committed Player

thanks for the info.

gawd Harleys new voice is just awful isn't it?
    • Like x 5
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I've gotten used to her voice now. I'd rather have Harley content with a different actress than no Harley at all.
    • Like x 2
  7. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

That's a lot of SP for a few styles :eek:
    • Like x 1
  8. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Question: did you notice any feats for the instance itself?

Also, what's the cost to reset it?

Thanks in advance.
  9. seek76 Committed Player

In your title you state training video. Is this suppose to be a training room for players to learn to get better, while also serving as the way to get the capsules? Only two of you in there on your video, so is it only for 2 players or can you take more than that in there? Are the enemies different each time you go in? Any information you can share will be appreciated, thanks for doing this.
    • Like x 1
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Very nice, i was gonna get on but had to cook, and now going to the store by any chance are you able to tell how many replays it cost to reset it on test? if not that's alright thank you for the video jafin and Tori! Tori always helping out with testing... someone give him a raise
  11. SkullGang Devoted Player

1. Nope this will not make players better
    2. Yes its only for two players
    3. Boss can change
  12. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Enter's brand new duo with stat clamping*

[IMG]

Lol nicely done..

and gg on the video.
    • Like x 1
  13. seek76 Committed Player

Thanks for sharing, much appreciated.
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

So I'm gonna guess by this list, that means Black and White lantern emblems are gonna be the uncommon ones to get?
    • Like x 2
  15. SkullGang Devoted Player

Anyone still on to check the drop rate times ?
  16. Korlick Loyal Player

That many feat points...smh
    • Like x 2
  17. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Every 20 minutes.
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Suicide Squad Training is the name of the instance itself. It's for two people only and the reward is a Stabilizer Fragment. When you have five Fragments they will automatically change into one Stabilizer. The Time Capsules drop from any enemy in the game, not just in here. The trash mobs are always the same, but the final boss will be a Suicide Squad member. I've seen Harley Quinn, Killer Croc and Captain Boomerang.
    • Like x 1
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The cost to reset everything on Test is 0, so can't tell from that. I would assume since it's a duo it will be 12 RBs to replay, so that would mean 60 RBs for a full Stabilizer. Again, I'm just assuming that's the cost - as far as I'm aware there hasn't been any official word on the cost.
    • Like x 3
  20. seek76 Committed Player

Cool thanks, last question, this is on test now right? so we can expect it out in the next month or so?