GU53 Victory Tokens

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Veritech, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Veritech Loyal Player

In the notes for GU53 we are supposed to be able to have a prestige value on victory tokens;

"Tokens

• 10x and 100x Merit Token items now have a prestige value equal to a portion of their mark value.

o Example: Victory Token x 10 is worth 2 prestige and a Victory Token x 100 is worth 25 prestige"

This has not updated, I am still unable to tribute my tokens from the alternative reward box at the donation vendors.
  2. holy corona New Player

Tokens

• 10x and 100x Merit Token items now have a prestige value equal to a portion of their mark value.

o Example: Victory Token x 10 is worth 2 prestige and a Victory Token x 100 is worth 25 prestige
    I am having the same issue you mentioned about the "update and you allowing us to donate it to get points"....see thing was um i am sorry to break it to you all it was already there they took it out with gu52....and said they were putting it in like its something new....and the sad part is they never fix it ...or for all you people that never notice they never put it in
  3. Veritech Loyal Player

?

I already knew they were previously able to be donated.
    Who are you calling "you people"?
  4. holy corona New Player

No if anyone else desides to read the gu53 update and notices that it dont work....beside many ppl i talk to dont even know anything about it
  5. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

So, once you get the merit feats all they can be used for is League prestige? so, old thread.
  6. Gimpy Loyal Player

What part of OCT. 15, 2015 made you think it wasn't??
  7. Veritech Loyal Player

Holy thread necromancy batman!