"GU40: Split Personality pants cuffs gone after fix for DLC11 patch bug"

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by oasenhoheit, Aug 6, 2014.

1. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I just saw this on the character selection, while the game was still down.
    Now, that the servers are back up, I find out it's also like that in the game.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Both middle size Monarch body type.

I checked my tall stryker male, his leg-style looks totally fine.
    • Like x 10
  2. TheRealDeathern New Player

Hmmm an extra pair of legs growing out of your crotch... so many jokes, but I would get banned for life.
    • Like x 4
  3. Jaqaline New Player

It seems to be slightly fixed, but now it no longer covers up boots like it used to, and for me that just ruins the whole point of wearing the split personality pants. What are bell bottoms that cant be seen anyways?
    • Like x 1
  4. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

For me it's still totally broken as in the pics above. :(
  5. Karmapolice Well-Known Player

For mine, (sprite, medium height), they are not showing that double glitch but instead no longer go around the feet style. If I wanted to tuck my pants into shoes I'd use one of the dozen or so other slimline or pants styles that already did that. Another style ruined in the game. :(
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have this identified. Thanks for the report.
    • Like x 1
  7. Little Sister New Player

I'm not sure if it's on all toons or just the smallest female toons, but 2 of the T4 Chest pieces are all warped like this as well. It's been this way since Home Turf. The Last Aurochs and Strength of the Ram.
  8. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Good to hear, thanks. :)
    Any news about how long it might take, until a fix goes live?

I also heared, that something is wrong with the legs for the smaller bodytype. Usually the pants were "hiding" boots, but now they are stuck in the boots, so you see the boots instead.
  9. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Here is a post from someone with the other style-bug regarding those Pants.
    It seems like it's the Sprite and also Mesa (see pic below), which have the boots-clipping now.

10. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

We got a hotfix today again, but still now fix for this totally broken item. :(
  11. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

And again there were two more hotfixes, but this style-bug is still in the game.
  12. Elusian Crowd Control

There are reported style bugs in the game for years. Best example are the legs of one of the T4 Vendor sets. They are still not fixed in 2014 (thats a bit above 2 years right now).
  13. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I don't know those specific style-bugs and how massive they are. Do you have some pics?

The split personality Pants bug is so massive at least, that this style in the current state is completely unwearable right now. I don't know, if it's the same with the T4-pants, that you are talking about.
  14. Elusian Crowd Control

Sry it was the Chest style couldnt remember exactly:

[IMG]

I would not call this wearable ^^
  15. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

This is what the style looked like, after it was totally broken:

[IMG]

This is what it looks now after today's GU:

[IMG]

But this is, how the pants looked like, before they were broken. They had cuffs, which hid the boots, but which made the style absolutely cool and unique.
    Please fix the style completely again and give us back the cuffs as shown on the pic below.[IMG]

Without boots the style looks correct now, as you can see below. But not with boots anymore, because then the cuffs are completely gone.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Btw., I wouldn't mind an additional Version without the cuffs. But the one with them is the original item and it should stay that way.
    • Like x 1
  17. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

The urgent bug, which made the style unwearable, was fixed.
    But at the same time the Basic design of the item was significantly changed, as I showed above.

Can we please get the original style back or even better just both Versions?
  18. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

This style is still not brought back to it's original.
    Any News about if this has been looked into allready?
    • Like x 1
  19. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Theses were my casual T'shirt and bell bottoms retro look knockin around britches. As the only(?) pants that don't tuck into your boots I'd like for them to get fixed as well.
    • Like x 1
  20. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Can we please at least get an update on, if this style is considered to be brought back to it's original form?

Please bring it either back to how it was with the cuffs or give us an additional style with cuffs, like you made a duplicate of the sheer net, that Looks a Little different, and Keep the one, which hides the cuffs.
    The cuffs made the style unique.

• Like x 2