GU40: Player Base Prestige Report

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Katnikov, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katnikov Executive Producer

GU40: Player Base Prestige Report

As you may already be aware, visiting your personal base or bases will generate some amount of Prestige for your league once per week, based on the items in your bases and the status of your mainframe and generator. "But Carp," you've been asking, "how do I know exactly how much Prestige my bases are generating?" Well now you can find out!

If you are in a league, you can now go into any base that you own and access the control panel next to the door. In that menu, you should see a new option for the "Prestige Report". Simply select that option and view the report in the text field at the top of the menu!

Keep in mind that Prestige is earned from decorations and amenities on a per base, uh... basis; you'll have to visit each base you own once per week to collect that amount. Prestige earned by mainframe upgrades, generator mods, and power level are shared by all your bases and will be collected only with the first base you visit that week.

Thanks for checking it out, and if you have any questions or comments about this feature, leave a post in this thread.
    Carp
    Programmer
    DC Universe Online
    Sony Online Entertainment
    • Like x 7
  2. Drakonicus New Player

Had a chance to take a look at this this morning. I love it. My favorite part is how the system changes in real time. There is one issue/question i have, and i am not sure this is a question for you or Zinbik, but a system like this gives information and information raises questions:

In this particular base, i have 4 power cells, each at 84%. The "Power Level" part of the report tells me thats worth 76 prestige. Thats is 19/cell. Is that a fixed number ? Or based on the % of the power cell, which is something that we dont have much control over ?

Going to do a one by one check after lunch, to see if there is anything weird with how it keets track of things.
  3. Drakonicus New Player

OK, i did some testiong, yes, we get 19 for each cell. Everything seens to be registering as it supposed to be, and i realy like the new system, given the UI restricions you guys have to work with. As i said before, i am really impressed on how its updated in real time.

The only thing i would like to see added, if its possible, its the amount of prestige you earned from your bases, both Lifetime and Last Cycle. Toal and /base

Example:
    Prestige Contibuted Last Cycle:
    This base: X
    Total: Y

Lifetime Prestige Contributed:
    This Base: X
    Total: Y
    • Like x 1
  4. Zinbik Developer

Each cell is worth 19 Prestige with no consideration for how well powered the cell is, just whether it has power at all.
    • Like x 3
  5. Drakonicus New Player

Thanks, Z.
  6. Drakonicus New Player

Carp, is there anything specific you that want to see tested ? Thinking about having 4 bases to max capacity, amenities and decorations, and see what that does to the report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.