GU39: League Halls Currently Empty

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Zinbik, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zinbik Developer

Terrible news, everyone! The datasets to make everything spawn in League Halls are not loading correctly right now on Test. We've figured out the problem and have a fix for it, but unfortunately, it requires a new build, meaning the fix won't go in until at least tomorrow. You can make a League Hall and go there, but you can't do anything there. In fact, you can't even leave because the teleporters to leave don't spawn. You'd have to warp out.

We're really sorry and believe me, I'm just as disappointed as you guys are that you couldn't try them out tonight. :( You can still test the Fire changes!
    • Like x 10
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

Stuff happens, thanks for the heads up Zinbik.
    • Like x 4
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

As an FYI, feedback threads are locked until we resolve the issue and testing can begin.
    • Like x 3
  4. Draconiano Committed Player

At least i have chicken.
    • Like x 1
  5. Bobburt Committed Player

In the next update, could you maybe let us demote ourselves? As an officer, I gave the next rank below permissions for everything, so we got a league hall made, but only that third rank can actually configure the league hall stuff. If I could demote myself to that rank then we'd be fine.
  6. Tikkun Loyal Player

Still, great work on getting all that information out there for us testers! Thank you!
  7. BumblingB I got better.

So you are saying it is currently a giant roach motel? ;)
    • Like x 4
  8. Invitation2Hades Well-Known Player

The only living things are the prisoners in the Security Hall.
  9. Happy Day New Player

Yeah, I just logged on to post about this, league bases are bloody huge though :)
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Someone should name their league hall Hotel California.

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."
    • Like x 4
  11. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Any info on when the fix for this will be?
  12. blklightning New Player

13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed now. Test away!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.