GU39 bug: Character keeps rolling back

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Trinidad James, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Trinidad James Loyal Player

On Test my character keeps rolling back, any changes I've made after a re-log is reverted back. Can this be fixed fast? as this is beyond annoying, I wasted 2+ hours upgrading my character to do better testing and now its gone.
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I think it is related to this bug:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...39-bug-relogging-changes-marks-totals.212275/

My character kept getting rolled back whenever I tried to do something with the crazy marks changes. In order to workaround the rollbacks, only do one thing at a time and relog. For me, that meant unlocking my utility belt slots and relogging. Then powering up my mainframe and relogging. Purchasing mainframe slots and relogging.
    • Like x 1
  3. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Thanks, I'll give that a try.
  4. Larzhino Developer

Just wanted to ping this and see if youre still having rollback issues or if those were resolved with Fridays build.
  5. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Thanks for the reply, this problem seems to been fixed with Fridays build. My character info now saves upon logging out and no longer rolls back.

Edit: BTW, is there anyway you or other Dev can fix this problem that has been ignored for months on test?
    Base Deeds Can't Be Deleted Fiiling My Bank