GU34: Sorcery Pets

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by drenz, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Certainlogic New Player

Just did all the T5 raids, haven't noticed any significant changes to the DPSing side. Still behind in DPS.

If you are still trying to fix Sorcery, please increase the damage.

If anyone can DPS Dox in 12 mins without soda or consumables, please post a vid. Would be nice to see if they did fix Sorcery.
  2. Trinidad James Loyal Player

What? Are you like CR 84-87 or something? Try using a better load-out than what your currently using if that's the case. I have no problem keeping up and being Top DPS, I use Transmutation, Soul Well, Shard of Life , Circle of Destruction, Fury, Offering. I clip soul well with karmic hex and use rifle's tap range, I'm fully might based 4k+ might. Any more increase in damage would make this power-set over-powered as H3LL.
    • Like x 3
  3. Certainlogic New Player

Trinidad, did you bother to read what I wrote? No soda boost and consumables. Please read what I wrote before you make an ignorant statement.

Please show a vid of your 12 min Dox run without soda boost and consumables.
  4. Clutch Committed Player

Why don't you just post a vid or your rotation? If you can't keep up with sorc, the problem is not with the powerset. Sorc doesn't need soda to compete unless other dps are drinking them.
    • Like x 2
  5. Drakonicus New Player

For the record, are you aware of the term "chain of comand" ? As in if Drenz did or didnt do something, it had to be, at the very least, approved by the "Devs in charge" ?
  6. Certainlogic New Player

Yep, and they posted that Drenz was the one that asked for it. Over and over......
  7. Certainlogic New Player

So you've seen 12 min Dox runs with Sorcery keeping up? Please post a vid about it.

All the vids posted always show Karmic Hex. Which I keep saying no soda and no consumables.

I use Rifle, HB, 1H, DP, DW, etc.

My loadouts are
    WoD, CoD, Transmute, Shard, FR, Bale
    WoD,CoD, Transmute, Shard, FR, SW

And still experimenting with the new pets.

If anyone can show a vid of Sorcery keeping up in a 12 min or less Dox run without soda and consumables, that would prove Sorcery has been fixed.

But not a single one of you have. It was always Karmic Hex and longer than 12 mins. Also, just because you can keep up with a 14+ min Dox run and using Karmic Hex doesn't mean Sorcery is fixed. It just means you can keep up with below average DPS and using consumables. Someone stated my DPS is average, so anyone below is below average.
  8. Drakonicus New Player

So cute, how you think that was a decision made over night, based "on his request"
  9. Karasawa Loyal Player

I don't think you can even do an EO speed feat (all 88 gear) with below average dps. Let alone just 3 dps. If you think your dps is average then you need to improve your own game before you can comment on balance.
    • Like x 3
  10. Certainlogic New Player

Learn to read the whole post, please.
  11. Certainlogic New Player

Well, average DPS in my league means 12 min Dox runs. We have a few DPS that stand out. Using HL that can do as much as Rage.

Also, I stated that someone else called my DPS average.

Guess average DPS is a lot weaker in your perspective. From where you gauge average at, the best DPS you've seen are probably noobs.

So, not a single 12 min or less Dox run from anyone. Plus stop posting vids with soda boost and consumables. Soda and consumables are not part of Sorcery or any power.

-----

Offering seems useless now. Needing two slots to make Fury useful turns this pet revamp in to pointless. Plus Offering can't clip.

Although I do enjoy the new pets, but they are useless in raids.
  12. Karasawa Loyal Player

Your posts tread a fine line between chest-pounding and whiney, I'll give you that. Regardless, sorc has been buffed a few times now. If you're still unhappy I'm afraid you'll just have to wait for WM.
    • Like x 5