Dev Discussion GU139: Updated Tutorial Feedback

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Red Five, Nov 16, 2023.

1. Red Five Developer

Hello Heroes and Villains,

This is the official thread for feedback and bugs for the newly updated Tutorial. Please share your thoughts, and thanks for playing!
  2. Eve YouTuber

Hey Red Five,

Bug report
    I noticed today that during the Brainiac Cutscene before the fight we still see two Brainiacs, but It's moreso to the end of the cutscene Itself. You just see the second Brainiac showing up randomly behind Brainiac. He is gone afterwards, though.

Feedback
    Is too late to make the overseer actually do some damage if you don't block? Just the overseer, not even Brainiac.
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have they fixed the door issues before the final cutscene? I can't make a new character unless i make a new account and that's way too much effort for feedback that may get ignored again. :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Yeah, there is no door xD At least when I got there, there wasn't any door
    • Like x 1
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[IMG]
    :D:D:D:D
    • Like x 1
  6. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Honestly, I think you could have directed your energies into something better.
    • Like x 3
  7. Zeljan89 New Player

Ever since the last updat I noticed that orbital assistance doesn't proc. If I have dead kings scepter in my artifacts. I will only get orbital assistance from other powers, but it won't happen when I use absorb heat. Can you guys please fix this?
  8. Zeljan89 New Player

This is a video of showing that Dead Kings Scepter doesn't get a orbital assistance hit while using absorb heat power move when the artifact is equipped. Hopefully you guys will look into it and fix this bug.
  9. Rainbow New Player

I know this isn't the right place to put this but cannot for the life of me find where to discuss it. I really wish people would stop making leagues if they don't intend to play the game. These people are taking league names just to sit in them inactive to keep the name. Is there no way for the devs to free up some of these inactive league names?
    • Like x 1
  10. Paulkativy2 New Player

wish you guys would update the graphics and make it more newer and stuff
  11. Morrow95 New Player

Bonjour j'avais déjà fait une demande mais peut on mettre un token de changement de genre (sex féminin ou masculin) car je pense que ça marcherait beaucoup pour vous pouvez le mettre si possible