GU 47 and Mist Bounties

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Chocolate Enforcer, May 6, 2015.

1. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

I did some looking here on the test forums but I couldn't find anything on the difficulty of the mist bounties with GU47. Anyone care to share what they found out about them
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Based on what I saw, most players who have the 100-108 gear will need 3-4 players to take them down. Some can probably do it with 2-3. I'd recommend at least 3 for the role-less buffs.
    • Like x 1
  3. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

I appreciate it. I thought they would be nearly impossible to do now lol
  4. EP Ice Loyal Player

Does the same apply to CC bounties as well? I never thought about it until I saw this thread and I would always solo them (still need the feat) and it would suck to have to try and form a group for this as no one really does them anymore.
  5. Derio 15000 Post Club

No more soloing those.
  6. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Wow, it was possible to solo them in 98 gear before update :eek:
  7. Xanoth Dedicated Player

I think you can still solo thoes, and notes mention how some of their abilities have been reduced. You might need to properly block/counter though due to other changes. Someone probably tried on test and can confirm this properly, but last time I read updates from testers was that they could still be solo'd.
    • Like x 1
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

CC bounties aren't as easy as they were before the update, but they should still be soloable with tier 6-7 gear. Might take a few more survival tricks, though (combat mechanics, sidekick, supply drop, colas, etc.).
    • Like x 1
  9. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Yes, but now tier 5 is closer to tier 6 and 7. By the end of tier 7, we should be able to solo the bounties again since they were the end of tier 5.
  10. Rinslett New Player

I was able to solo killer frost and zoom at cr 66. I did die twice but third time was a charm. Btw will you still get MoV for bounties?
  11. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

You will get Marks of Victory if you are the appropriate combat rating. If you are tier 4+ doing the Central City bounties, you will not receive mark rewards.
    • Like x 1
  12. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Fixed for you.
  13. VariableFire Loyal Player

First feat I made sure to wrap up before the GU dropped.
  14. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Yeah, I've tried to finish most non "relevant" content feats on my villain alt before update as well to not struggle with them after.
  15. Rinslett New Player

Dam that sucks. They should have aleast made them give a monthly bonus of 1 MoV each.
  16. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

The mist bounties will be approximately this strong.

I could be wrong though.