GU 36 Lucky please do tell !

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eranthis, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Eranthis New Player

Hey, Guys Since GU 36 dropped today i would love to know how is it so far like the gameplay and if the drops are easy going nd if its difficult or not i wasn't able to play today because im still loading GU 36 update, currently at 49%, and i can't get legendary until May so im really like umpatient and kinda of jealous of all the players that get to run like a black friday sale and get there marks and gear ! Hmph ! but i would like to know how's it going for you guys ? LIKE the title says PLEASE DO TELL ;)

Post Pictures too :eek: :p
  2. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Don't worry the the servers will still be down when your done downloading.;)
    • Like x 4
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Servers aren't even up yet
    • Like x 2
  4. Eranthis New Player

Lol funny thing. I was seeing the announcement and threads but i still wont be able to run or even walk in there without legendary or the DLC but (Evil laugh) ALL YOU PLAYERS WHO GET A HEAD START BETTER USE IT ! Im coming May when i buy legendary ! (HAHAHAH) :cool: :mad::rolleyes:
  5. iTzKCO Well-Known Player

OMG you're missing out on soooooooooooooo much. You don't even know. You're missing out on the wait-line everyone is in.
    • Like x 5
  6. Yolo New Player

really not looking forward to playing after the update. I wish I could refuse to update. llol
    • Like x 1
  7. Eranthis New Player

You didn't have to be so sarcastic :(, and i know there is a wait line im not a crash dummy ! But all im saying is after you wait and its over i STILL WON'T be able to PLAY until MAY. :oops: Which is like a day or two but STILL YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO IN 2 DAYS OF PLAYING A NEW DLC (ALOT) LOL
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

Servers are still down. And now we are heading into triple overtime.
    • Like x 1
  9. iTzKCO Well-Known Player

I highly doubt you'll be missing anything (at least nothing major). Unless you need like synthetic experts. If it were dlc10, then you'd possibly be missing something (if you like the lineup amazon fury pt1 is bringing). But when access is available I'll be sure to post here and share my experience with GU36.

Off topic but...........
    Forgot, the voice chat!!!!! They're fixing that!! This will kinda be bad since there are some people who just never have voice chat enabled.
    • Like x 1
  10. J Zmooth New Player

They are doing a lot in this update so I wouldn't even expect them to get done by today.
    • Like x 1
  11. iTzKCO Well-Known Player

tbh I wouldn't mind seeing a 5 round overtime for this. Less extra updates.
    • Like x 1
  12. Twilight Man New Player

Rather than make a thread I'll say it here.

While waiting for DCUO I've:
    -Scouted 4 new talents
    -Negotiated and failed to meet an employee's drama queen requirements on her next shoot
    -Edited my custom races in Grand Theft Auto 5 to include the new cars
    -Caught up with an ex co-worker
    -Ran several challenge missions as Deathstroke in Batman Arkham Origins and failed to rank high online
  13. Eranthis New Player

crazyyyy!
  14. Frankzilla Committed Player

The servers will still be down when your ready to get legendary is more like it.
    • Like x 1
  15. Youdontsay New Player

I'm sure the SoE monkey they left in charge is doing all he can

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. MrAwesome New Player

Still Down : (
  17. Yolo New Player

just watched son of batman in the mean time. the movie really stayed true to the comic in the fact that damian's character makes me want to punch a baby.
  18. Eranthis New Player

Im currently going to play injustice then watch netflix lol O_O
  19. Youdontsay New Player

Not planning on watching it personally I'm still pissed they wasted a movie on the little scumbag
    • Like x 1
  20. MrAwesome New Player

I thought Batman made a badazz kid!!!!