Griding Ajustements

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yvtq8k3n The 7, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

I think this game has just 2 much grind.
    When was the last time I saw people shouting for PvP trade wins?

1) Artifacts XP as it is takes forever to level up
    2) Source marks farm takes really long time(To me the triple source on old content or highlighted content should be permanent)
    3) I barely have Cyborg level up to. 7, imagine trying to level 9 more allies
    4) Feats take forever special when they are over 600
    5) PVP Feats
    6) LPVE Feats
    7) 250 Save The Universe Runs
    8) Style Feats - Source Marks Sink
    9) OP Collections/Gear - Source Mark Sink
    10) Non Intuitive (Built Different) Flashpoint Mod System
    I could be here all day.

Done right:
    - Renown System

Suggestion:
    Permanently increase source mark rewards, either by difficulty or based on queue(Onimbus triple rewards)
    Increase Allies/NMetal XP
    Remove none significant breakthrough from Artifacts
    Promote everyday an old style, reducing it's price in half like Christmas event
    Remove all built different systems;)
  2. SalviMex Active Player

All that grinding on feats for sp or leveling up allies/arts just to be running stat clamped missions majority of the time
  3. JailhouseBat Active Player

Underneath what you see here now is a game that was meant to be played long form years ago. So yes what you are saying is true.
  4. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Why? I rarely (if ever) run clamped.
    Thats a choice u make. No ones forcing you.
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Yup, 10 years+ worth of game play and time to get these feats with obvious intensions for many more years yet new CR skippers say “its too much grind”.
    No, not really. Just play the game and put the time in and you too will have the feats when you have done it same as all of us have done. You aint gonna blow through 10+ years of content an feats day 1. I get that people for some reason expect to be able to BUT thats them being misguided, not the game being too grindy.

There is some seriously grindy aspects but its an MMO, have these people played one before??? Par for the course really
    • Like x 1
  6. SalviMex Active Player

How you expect to get things that require source marks pal? You want me to spend irl money to buy the 200 source mark pack that cost way too much for way to little???

And not only that how am i suppose to grind feats without having to go into clamped worlds pea brain
  7. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Lol i run current content and get plenty, have never bought any (nor would i ever, not at those prices lol) and i pickup extra runnin with league mates to help them in their endeavors.
    More than enough.
    Source really rains from the heavens in this game. Its not so bad. You dont have to farm or go to amazing lenghths if you dont wanna.

Plus, your point was (i think) about catching up. I pointed out its 10+ years worth of gameplay. My advice to catch up is put the time in. Its not a shot either. Im being serious.
    Lost my original acct in an identity theft around original T6 (when trogon an paradox wave was relevant) finally got around to starting fresh a little over a year ago. 550 sp in that time. Put the work in, its incredibly fast and easy to catch up. JS