Green lantern ally when????

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by exxtazy666, Aug 4, 2022.

1. exxtazy666 Level 30

As in the topic when we gonna get some green lantern ally for hard light players?
    • Like x 2
  2. Controller Devoted Player

I'd be down with this.

Since the game already features John Stewart and Hal Jordan in various places I'd even be ok with Guy Gardner or perhaps Sojourner Mulein GL as a GL Ally.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I'll counter your question with a question. When are they gonna release a yellow lantern ally for us hl players
  4. Ranmaru Developer

Most of our ally releases generally coincide with content so when the game becomes GLCUO(Green Lantern Comics Universe Online), not to be confused with BCUO (Batman Comics Universe Online) we will probably have allies that go along with that content. That being said we do have some timeslots to make less content relevant allies so I will always try to pitch Lanterns (Brother Warth, Dex-Star, Arkillo, etc.)
    • Like x 14
  5. Eve YouTuber

First we need a healer ally and Donna Troy is exactly that ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Highlighting the single most important introduction needed!
    • Like x 7
  7. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

even a dex-star base pet would be good, but an ally would be much better
    • Like x 3
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Ch'p!

And Bat-Mite. Possibly Ace the Bat-Hound.
    • Like x 2
  9. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Both please, actually. I have a Red Lantern toon that's a snow leopard furry woman, so I just think it would be really funny to pair her with an actual straight up cat who's also a Red Lantern lmao
  10. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Black Adam and Shazam allies confirmed lol
    • Like x 1
  11. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

I thought charon said some lantern content was otw
    • Like x 1
  12. Proxystar #Perception

It's probably safe to say it no longer matters what Charon said.

If it happens at this point it's because other developers remaining at Daybreak still agree with the direction.
    • Like x 2
  13. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, but it also probably depends on when it was started for development. 44 got pushed back to October (most likely Black Adam release.) and 45 until next year. If 45 is to be a Lantern themed DLC, then a lot of the ground work was already laid out and they could continue it with the new devs who took over. If not, then the sky is the limit on which lore they will pick for DLCs 46+.

I for one, vote for Batman Universe Online. I'm also down for Blue Beetle Universe Online. I can get behind Booster Gold Universe Online, just I fear they would use the worst story in his history, "The Gift".
    • Like x 2
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Oh, of course :)
    • Like x 1
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

We need a Legion of Super-Pets DLC now. Legion of Super-Pets Online!
  16. Random Mind Dedicated Player

How about DC Villains Online?
  17. the solowing Unwavering Player

So when is Greek Mythos Universe Online, making a return?
  18. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Unless their roadmap decision making process functioned like a dictatorship with Charon swinging the big stick, I don’t see his departure alone having a huge impact on major development plans for the next 6-9 months. While the aforementioned Lantern DLC would have been in the very early stages of development, I’d imagine it would still be a “train has left the station” situation.
    • Like x 2
  19. llllDeathstroke Active Player

Dex Star is a must have
  20. Kreachure Committed Player