Green Aura unification

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Benn 10, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Benn 10 Committed Player

I am currently in Mogo and just finished an A&B run. And I noticed that my green aura and the green lanterns in mogo auras were a different shade of green. Is their a reason visually or legally these are different shades? I understand green is green and that we are recruits and all. But in comparison the green aura they have seems a bit more sharp, more epic. It would only make sense to me that since we are all lanterns we would have the same glow. Any one else had thoughts on this matter?
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Thats because DC still wont allow players to have the same aura as green lanterns in game, but have agreed on aquamarine for the players so its better than nothing.
    • Like x 3
  3. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

Yeah, don't complain. It took us forever to get what we have now! I'm happy with it!
  4. Laff Riot New Player

This right here. I will take this off shade of green than nothing. I still like it though. Wish it was the emerald like the GL use because that is a better shade of green but again, better than not having it.
    • Like x 2
  5. krimzonk Committed Player

After what seems like eons of asking DC finally decided to loosen-up and allow us to have a Green Aura, which is a victory in itself. As Jens Anderson has stated, some people at DC were being very over-protective of the Green Lantern lore which prevented the dev team from giving us the aura.

Finally we have a Green Aura and boy am I happy! My green lantern character is now complete. Yes its a Pastel/Aqua-Marine green (DC are still being a bunch of bozo's and the people in charge of the Green lantern side of things are STILL being a bit too over-protective about the shade of green as stupid as it may sound...).

In all likelihood we will get a Green Plasmic Aura soon enough, probably sometime later this year as we have had red, blue and white. We may even get new animated auras as evidenced with the Nimbus Aura which in my opinions looks great!

To have the Mist Aura's (those we see in WOTL) would be awesome! Make it happen devs!
    • Like x 2