Green Arrow Vs. Hawkeye

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by darth_paul, Dec 17, 2015.

1. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Cool fight. Anyone notice the music in the Green Arrow part? I did.;)
  2. Yui Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

These things always come down to fan bias, as such, seeing how they both suck, Robin Hood and Black Arrow (the original Black Arrow from the days of the Crusades, not Malcom Merlyn) would kick both their arzes with bows in their hair :p
  4. darth_paul Dedicated Player

For the most part, yes, but Death Battle isn't really fan bias unless that bias is done by the makers of these battle videos themselves because they don't in any way gather any fan votes for who is going to win and rather as their videos show they try to accurately judge who should win by their feats, weapons, stats etc. Although, even after going through all of that, I can't always say that I agree with their outcomes. For this one, I didn't like the result, due to my own fan bias, but I do agree with it based on the criteria they had set for each hero. No matter what though, I always find these enjoyable, and the debates afterwards can go on and on, but that's half the fun.
  5. Vyltran Loyal Player

I prefer Hawkeye than Green Arrow... Sorry.