Goth Leggins (Sheer Net/Net) Marketplace Style is bugged

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Black Peacock, May 23, 2019.

1. Black Peacock Active Player

Hey, hey. I'm here to scream about a style being bugged. Namely, the Goth Leggings which have been a source of mishaps, low-res graphics and just lack of care since they arrived. And to think they were /so/ highly requested!

So, let's get started. The first two pictures are on the new model, the last two on the old model.

The NEW models have the Sheer Net style looking grossly pixelated and utterly bugged. The skin that's supposed to be showing is pitch black instead of skin-colour, the netting seems to be glowing, the edges of the panty are annoyingly low-res AND when not dyed black you can see the painted on underwear. When the skin would be showing, it appears oily and glossy, like someone spread vaseline over it.

The OLD models which haven't been removed and therefore are still valid have the same old issues. The legs look gross and greasy while wearing the sheer net and the panty is disappointingly pixelated.

I would take this opportunity to remind people that this is a style which we paid for with real money and should be fixed. If it has been fixed currently on Test, then I'd appreciate confirmation from someone, either the Devs or the Testers.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]